ive been as bullish on baylor as just about anyone...even through their rough stretch i said i loved them last night and that they are capable of making a nice run in the tourney...there is alot of talent.....ive fallen in love with pierre jackson...hes fun to watch....and quincy miller really looks like a player.....obviously the one that most talk about and scouts drool over is perry jones

i didnt get to see the kstate game in which ive heard he dominated....saw the boxscore and was pretty impressed....watched him last night and he played ok....ive watched this team all year and im just not that impressed.....the guy seems to move at half speed alot....he loves hanging 18 feet from the basket...loves taking 18 foot jumpers.....and hes not aggressive on the boards.....in comparison you watch a davis...the guy has a killer mean streak...loves to play d(sometimes a little too aggressive ) and hit the boards....im sure thats why most have davis as the consensus 1 now...while jones has dropped from the 1-3 type prospect...down in the 7-8 range....personally i think i drop him even more....the guy reminds me of brandan wright....a guy who is just a non factor in the nba.....i could probably go on longer about this....but if i was running a team...i think id look long and hard about a guy like meyers leonard over jones....even though jones is projected as a pf while leonard would be a true center......