SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Question about 5 Dimes

I'm mostly use my local so not really well versed in how these offshores work. I opened an account with 5 Dimes in order to go pro. The other day I decided to cash some money out since I only use it for live betting and some reduced action and use my local for mostly everything else.

I went through the verification process and everything was sent and accepted. So I schedule the payout today and they told me they'll send it via ** and it will be here tomorrow.

What does that even mean? I never used ** before so I have the slightest clue. Does that mean the money is at a ** under my name to pick up or what?

Also what do I need to do to get Vi sa Deposits instead of ** so I don't have to pay charges?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

u need to contact 5dimes via chat tomorrow and they will give u the name of the sender and the ref# so u can go pick up your payout...and yes it will be under your name, but u have to get all the information from them to be abl;e to pick it up

its VERY easy....u will think it is too once u go through the process...

p.s....start using these methods for deposit and u wont ever have to go through the verification process when u want a payout next time

GL

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    u need to contact 5dimes via chat tomorrow and they will give u the name of the sender and the ref# so u can go pick up your payout...and yes it will be under your name, but u have to get all the information from them to be abl;e to pick it up

its VERY easy....u will think it is too once u go through the process...

p.s....start using these methods for deposit and u wont ever have to go through the verification process when u want a payout next time

GL
    Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

On your P.S. you said start using these methods for deposit so I don't have to go thru the verification process when I want a payout next time. What process is that?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

He means that your information sending funds in is the same so they wont really give you a hard time, if any, when you withdrawal... they will refer to what had already been used...