stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Jonelyn: What's your situation?

Not being a jerk or anything like that but the way you said my screen name in that video the other day I thought there might be a certain chemistry there. I am in a very serious relationship and there is a decent chance I will marry this wonderful girl.

That being said: Me: 6'2" like 200 Dk Brown hair, blue eyes; some people say on a good day I remind them of Paul Rudd and on a bad day I remind them of the dude from Cher's "Mask". As far as wit that's where I do well and get in trouble, kind of like Vince Vaughn if you were to cross his role in Swingers with his role in Wedding Crashers.

I have a high paying job and my Debt to Income Ratio is extremely low, though many will note that the holes in my ceiling are legendary BUT IT RENT IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. You get that right Jonelyn?

Drug, disease free (that I know of), binge drinker but only nights and worse on weekends.

How about you?

Hope all is well.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Sorry Steve she is a very good worker but her job does not have her following the posting forum.

stevek173

Understood, ty for the fyi John.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

We do not need to Saloon innocent comments to the staff.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sorry, steve... but in the very FIRST video by Jonelyn, she spoke my name with a provocative flawlessness that has yet to be recaptured.

steve... I was one of Jonelyn's firsts... you, my friend, are a mere afterthought in her world and sloppy... er, well... we'll just settle for "not one of her firsts".

steve... how is Cami?

steve... does Cami ever grab a sub at Subway?

steve... Nicole and her mom are driving me nuts, pal.

steve... thanks for the poker chat PM, buddy.

stevek173

Oh man that Mom is awful! That woman and her drunk bantering.............OJ I drink enough but I mean who repeats themselves every 5 seconds....and it's legally Nicky btw. Did she get rid of the wart you know where? Hope not.

Cami occasionally does and she is good thank you. Such a little fireball. She came at me during the Philly blowout tonight. Bad call she'll be making up for that for a month.

The way Jonelyn put her hands forward when she said my screen name was so dope. Maybe it was just by design but it made me feel like I really might do it for her.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Jonelyn is hotter than 3 cats in a clothes dryer!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Jonelyn is hotter than 3 cats in a clothes dryer!

She's hotter then 2 cats in a microwave.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

No way you're disease free man! You've certainly got male slut syndrome for sure!