qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Louisville looked good tonight. They would need a few lucky breaks, but I think they could win the tourney.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    nice game by louisville

congrats louisville kid

and don't you just love dudley dawson? i really love that he follows guys around and rubs it in when they lose, what a class act! especially when he does it multiple times in the same thread!
    Mike, no offense but you're square, you're as square as they come. I don't wanna be on the same side as you, ever. I don't know CBB that well but I even knew that line was a set-up.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

dudley this thread was just a razz at louisvillekid since our teams have had some battles

didn't you have a large wager on bulls -275 tonight in their 4th game in 5 days and back end of back-back? you shouldn't be talking about squares

and being a dickhead is still being a dickhead even if you say "no offense"

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

time for Curly to take the dairy farmers back to Wisconsin, not quite ready for the bright lights of the Garden. Seriously, the most busch league team in this league has to be Marquette, followed closely by Cincinnati

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    time for Curly to take the dairy farmers back to Wisconsin, not quite ready for the bright lights of the Garden. Seriously, the most busch league team in this league has to be Marquette, followed closely by Cincinnati
    since when are there are any dairy farms in milwaukee? louisville kentucky is much more in the middle of nowhere, how many professional teams are there again? do tell what marquette did that was bush league.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

marquette was way too trendy a pick....warning sign of what was to come

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Best game we played all season, when siva plays a tempo like that he's amazing...

Now we gotta play this bullshit slow down tempo against the Irish, but we've proven to be able to play both styles...

Were just so much better playing fast...

MMike,

Your boys will do fine in the NCAA's...

I almost had a plane ticket punched for my girl too, even in a losing effort...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Best game we played all season, when siva plays a tempo like that he's amazing...

Now we gotta play this bullshit slow down tempo against the Irish, but we've proven to be able to play both styles...

Were just so much better playing fast...

MMike,

Your boys will do fine in the NCAA's...

I almost had a plane ticket punched for my girl too, even in a losing effort...
    that would have just resulted in my humiliation when she laughed at how small my dick is, so it worked out better for all of us.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

While I am hoping that Notre Dame wins tonight so that Cuse can get some payback against the one team that beat them this year, I just don't see them beating Louisville, at least not the Louisville that found their offense last night. They looked pretty good yesterday, made Marquette look like they had no clue what they were doing.

I guess I can live with Cuse beating Louisville three times in a season . . . . . .

First 12