RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why you shouldn't worry about your offshore account(s)...

Everyone's $$$ is plenty safe offshore. So much fear because of non-regulation but this money is safe with them.

Keep it simple and take normal/regular payouts and you will be fine.

I am behind the theory that the USA is in the process of setting up regulation and all that is going to do when it happens is add competition to the offshore wagering companies.

The whole Full Tilt fiasco is messed up and the owners were of US citizenship. Their so called Ponzi scheme (which looks like what they are being accused/charged with...even if it is not exactley that)... is messed up and they will pay with Prison time I am sure.

Whether players will get $$$ back or not ...time will tell (Pokerstars paid all players) but this is again another example of why you should take regular payouts and spread out your funds via offshore books. Kind of like walking through a bad area of town by yourself with 5k cash on you. Put 500 and change in one pocket and the 4500 in your shoe

Keep it real!!!

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats what Covers said about BetEd.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK? keep it fairly small and spread your $ out. Take regular payouts and reload often.

Top Notch books like 5dimes, Bovada,etc will be fine and they have .eu addresses

tblazin67
    tblazin67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

BETGUARDIAN AND JUSTBET STOLE MY BUDDIES FREE PLAY / A LOUSY 100 BUCKS!! HOW IS JUSTBET gettin a rating?? scumbags

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Raw Billy Ice, I was just prescribed Emla cream for the end of my shaft... it numbs it like crazy, it's unreal.....

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I feel reassured, now that a nonentity calling himself RawBillyIce posted on the net telling me not to worry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stumpage