Update your status
    1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Pick the best three teams in every League and chase them at home (to win at RL-1,5 , ML or ML-1 or all three types of wagering if you have the guts) when playing series against the three worst teams in every League. This is what I do every year

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The lines for baseball (where the best teams win like 60% of their games) are unfukinbelievable as well, you get an ace pitcher against a bum and go to bet and it's -300 and you're like wtf this is fukin baseball how the **** can I take a bet that I have to win 3 out of 4 to breakeven

Only reason to bet baseball is bc (other than tennis and hockey which nobody cares about) its the only sport where youll see white players

Turn on basketball and I thought my TV screen was broken it was so dark, then I realized they were just interviewing one of the players
    Points Awarded:

boycali01 gave bettilimbroke999 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Oh yea one more reason why I hate betting MLB

The season is so fuckin long, consisting of approximately 2000 games, that each individual game basically doesnt even matter, I mean with 66 games this year NBA each game matters a little bit (I actually think 66 season is better than the normal 82, 82 games is too fuckin long). But with MLB you lose one game you havent even lost 1% of the season, when you play 162 motherfukin games for some unknown reason JUST TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS you basically lose any importance of an individual game (which is what we as sports gamblers are betting on), this just sucks bc in sports like NFL I can at least know the players are giving 110% everytime, in baseball until the very end of the season its hard to even really give a **** about 1 game, oh boy we just blew like .6% of the regular season? Who the **** cares???

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Oh yea one more reason why I hate betting MLB

The season is so fuckin long, consisting of approximately 2000 games, that each individual game basically doesnt even matter, I mean with 66 games this year NBA each game matters a little bit (I actually think 66 season is better than the normal 82, 82 games is too fuckin long). But with MLB you lose one game you havent even lost 1% of the season, when you play 162 motherfukin games for some unknown reason JUST TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS you basically lose any importance of an individual game (which is what we as sports gamblers are betting on), this just sucks bc in sports like NFL I can at least know the players are giving 110% everytime, in baseball until the very end of the season its hard to even really give a **** about 1 game, oh boy we just blew like .6% of the regular season? Who the **** cares???

couldnt be further from the truth...

ask the red sox, cardinals, braves, and rays

how important one game is?

the number of games doesnt matter as much as number of teams to make the playoffs

which is about 25% of the league

compared to nba, were over 50% make it...

each game is important

bettilimbroke999

Yea when u get to SEPTEMBER one game matters but in fuckin April who gives a ****, sure if you are tied on the final day you can look back and say that each of those 80 losses hurt your chances a little but I mean c'mon each loss is .6% important at the time so who really cares

For example each loss in the NFL or college football is devastating

CTsharp
    CTsharp's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you need to know about games not being as important as others in baseball is that fact that mlb players get days off.
    You wont see that in the NFL. The MLB stretch is way too long, you can lose 10 in a row and still make a run for it. There is no doubt in my mind you can find an edge trying to pick out meaningless baseball games. Even more so as the season has wound down the last month and a half can be brutal as teams out of the race are now letting prospects get a shot.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You take a 4.5 ERA pitcher against a 6 ERA and then he gives up 9 runs and you're like fuk what is wrong with this bum I could throw better

So the next game you take his opponent and he pitches a shutout and you're like **** hes god, this is basically why baseball stats mean nothing, you can give me the average between a pitcher's great games and blowups and it doesnt tell me a fukin thing about what hes going to pitch like TODAY

Every bookie on the planet (except for Bookmaker which basically closes during baseball season) suddenly offers half juice on baseball, if its also the easiest sport to cap I doubt they would double your edge by cutting the juice in half
    its all about match ups, pitcher vs batter, if there are tons of righys in a line up. why was he deafted so badly in his last match up, was it control issues, or did he just get beat up.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    couldnt be further from the truth...

ask the red sox, cardinals, braves, and rays

how important one game is?

the number of games doesnt matter as much as number of teams to make the playoffs

which is about 25% of the league

compared to nba, were over 50% make it...

each game is important
    that is true, but september games just mean more, because its coming to an end. there is added pressure and its when either the pretenders fail and the contenders raise to the occasion

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Dogs take you to the 0 and 6 promise land

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

First 123