Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Real degenerates at the bar tonight

Sun Belt title game took priority on the televisions - I think we know why

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Reload, the nice thing for you to do would be to offer one of them a beer... I know you would never think about taking out your wallet and paying for something but it would be the thing to do.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Reload, the nice thing for you to do would be to offer one of them a beer... I know you would never think about taking out your wallet and paying for something but it would be the thing to do.
    that is exactly how Jews think. it is unfortunate.

orale guey!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

zeta please tell bobby have had no luck paging him...need to know if i can get credit bump to 30 units have a 6 teamer i feel really good about...let me know thanks boss.

also nice looking family instant classic.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Rather than buy anyone a beer, I gave the barkeep a nice tip. I am a sucker for a cute brunette working two jobs to put bread on her table.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Rather than buy anyone a beer, I gave the barkeep a nice tip. I am a sucker for a cute brunette working two jobs to put bread on her table.
    good man reload

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

god bless you illini

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

orale guey!
    Just shows your ignorance with saying that. Most Jews I know insist on paying for anything and everything when we go out. Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross, I guess it's not your fault. Baruch HaShem.

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

orale guey!
    this is offensive. You should be ashamed.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by whyteowl View Post
    this is offensive and you should be ashamed.
    It just shows how ignorant he is. Uneducated ignorance is amazing in this Country.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

no reason to throw Jesus in this dude, he attack a jewish person's sterotype, not his religion. Chill out pal.

whyteowl

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    no reason to throw Jesus in this dude, he attack a jewish person's sterotype, not his religion. Chill out pal.
    No one's attacking your religion. It's just a stereotype that we have for you guys. You believe in ghosts.

Seriously though, stereotypes really aren't cool, neither is attacking anyone's religion. Can't we all just get along?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

No one's attacking your religion. It's just a stereotype that we have for you guys. You believe in ghosts.

Seriously though, stereotypes really aren't cool, neither is attacking anyone's religion. Can't we all just get along?
    strange how this "Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross" isn't attacking someone's religion

flyingillini

Jesus Christ is the most important thing a man has to value in his life. Jesus Christ and the New Testament are really the only thing that matters in life. Without either, we are not what we are today. Jesus Christ has given me the power to exist, the power to pro create, the power to pick winners, the power to snort yola, the power to cradle BTJ like a newborn that has been dumped in dumpster... May Jesus Christ Strike down on anyone that doesn't believe in him. I feel sorry for the man that doesn't accept Christ into his life. Once you eat the Ritz Cracker, aka Body of Christ that Father Virgil gives you, you are given new strength and power to be. May Jesus Christ Bless you and Beantownjeem!

Smokey 3:16

Cheers!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

illini i can assure you the body of christ wafers are a lot more bland and awful than a ritz cracker.

more like styrofoam

whyteowl

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    strange how this "Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross" isn't attacking someone's religion
    that was sarcasm. Proving a point at the same time. If you're going to make an anti-Semitic comment, it's attacking the people and the religion.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    illini i can assure you the body of christ wafers are a lot more bland and awful than a ritz cracker.

more like styrofoam

The ones I have had looked like a Ritz Cracker, I have seen Priests buying Saltines as well.. i enjoy the taster wafer of Christ and it really makes me feel like a new man once the wafer is digested. Milwaukee Mike, would you like to attend a midnight Mass with me sometime? I would love to spread the word about Christ and the beloved Wafer!

flyingillini

that was sarcasm. Proving a point at the same time. If you're going to make an anti-Semitic comment, it's attacking the people and the religion.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Degenerate late play UAB -6.5

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

where do you live? d

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Jesus Christ is the most important thing a man has to value in his life. Jesus Christ and the New Testament are really the only thing that matters in life. Without either, we are not what we are today. Jesus Christ has given me the power to exist, the power to pro create, the power to pick winners, the power to snort yola, the power to cradle BTJ like a newborn that has been dumped in dumpster... May Jesus Christ Strike down on anyone that doesn't believe in him. I feel sorry for the man that doesn't accept Christ into his life. Once you eat the Ritz Cracker, aka Body of Christ that Father Virgil gives you, you are given new strength and power to be. May Jesus Christ Bless you and Beantownjeem!

Smokey 3:16

Cheers!

ZetaPsi808

Just shows your ignorance with saying that. Most Jews I know insist on paying for anything and everything when we go out. Just because you believe in some fake guy nailed on a cross, I guess it's not your fault. Baruch HaShem.
    Jews have always been cheap. no surprises here. if you happen to be a jew than perhaps considering converting to Christianity. it will benefit you.

orale guy!

whyteowl

Shabbat Shalom