Derty D
    Derty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1838

Lakers on the road laying points...a decent fade?

Hey all SBR folks,LAL coming off a big national game win over the Heat might be a good time to fade them. Public should be all over LAL and Vegas knows it. Getting 5.5 points at home vs a Laker team that has struggled on the road seems profitable.What do you all think?BOLTA!Derty D

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lay the wood
    Lakers playing well

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Masked Mamba is done playing games.

Derty D

Yes that is true! The Lakers are playing well. Yes it is very possible that the All-Star injury has K. Bryant focused and on a tear. He has averaged 30+ since the injury.Do you think Miami with Bosh still loses that game vs LAL?It's possible LAL looks good since they haven't played CHC, OKC recently. By the way Detroit is a very poor team, and the question isn't if LAL are talented enough, rather will they be a bit flat playing a nobody on the road and winning by more than 5.5?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Kobe is more motivated than before. Worst thing that could of happened to the league was lechoke's sidekick breaking his nose. Lit a fire.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

kobe is on a tear, lakers bigs are playing well, and pistons suck, -5.5 seems like a low line tho, and a sucker bet. but i will take it anyway

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Detroit or nothing for me. Let down spot for the Lakers. I think they come into tonight very disinterested.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Kobe is more motivated than before. Worst thing that could of happened to the league was lechoke's sidekick breaking his nose. Lit a fire.
    Hehe, I thought lebron was french for traveling?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Hehe, I thought lebron was french for traveling?
    Allow me to clarify
    Lebron
    Pronounced luh•bron
    Believed to be of french root meaning to travel or take excessive steps; to walk or travel
    ALSO to be awarded with phantom fouls; to get bailed out by officials in the form of free throws
    American use or meaning of lebron is to choke or run and hide in dire moments; to play hot potato with the basketball when the game is on the line

Derty D

It looks like Detroit beat the Lakers STRAIGHT UP! Who needed the 5.5 points...

I hope I helped a few along the way...