dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I never withdrawn

I deposit like every week.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
    I have open accounts at 18 bookies, but somehow more than 50% of my overall gambling money has ended at 1 bookie and a few are pretty dry at the moment. Now i'm scared shitless to make a withdrawal of any substantial sum from the winning account 'cause i've heard they limit you when you withdraw too much (same thing happened to me with Ladbrooks, it was all good while i was winning but when the withdrawing started i got limited to 0 EUR). I really like this bookie and i don't want to lose this option now when money is flowing my way from that source, but having too much (for my standards) money at one account is making me feel uneasy for some reason.. We are talking about Euro bookie which are pretty quick to limit with all kind of excuses (and before anyone asks there's no arbing involved), anyone with some experience regarding the issue ?
    So what's the point of winning if you can't access the money?

I've heard it said that withdrawing is a trigger for limiting but I can't say I've experienced that.

I've been limited at all the Euro books but I never associated it with a withdrawal request.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

If you are into this activity to make money, you need to treat it like a business.

It's tough enough to beat the vig, but once you add any fees associated with deposits and/or withdrawls, it makes it almost impossible.

This is one reason why finding a solid "outlaw" book(s) is a MUST.

Personally, I am not comfortable with more than $50k combined in all of my offshore accounts. I have let my balances get over this; however I usually take advantages of the free withdrawals.

I have done the P2P, but I will NEVER do that again. It's like burning money.

Bottom line, you should play no more than 2%-3% of your bankroll. Depending on how much you want to play per game should depend on how often you will withdrawal.

Even at 2%-3% of your bankroll, and if you're a long-term winning player, you can still lose your roll. Thus is why I keep cash on hand at home in case this happens.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    So what's the point of winning if you can't access the money?

I've heard it said that withdrawing is a trigger for limiting but I can't say I've experienced that.

I've been limited at all the Euro books but I never associated it with a withdrawal request.
    No problem accessing the money, but i'm worried i'll have to say goodbye to my currently most profitable bookie (because of ridiculous limits) if i withdraw to much at once (and we're not talking about those insane numbers mentioned by grantingyou. )

First 12