BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Linsanity product of diversity infatuated government,pro sports and liberal media

And the guy got caught in the trap making all that affirmative action,diversity mumbo jumbo a big issue where he became a posterchild for the liberal establishment using him as a prop.He should have just said,I got lucky and I hope I can squeeze about 3 years out of this promotional flash in the pan gig where I play for a few teams that pick me up on waivers-taxi squad-healthy scratches where I make a pile of money most people working 30 years won't make.

Anyone remember Santon Gatto the guy from Africa that was a free agent walk on for the Packers who was like a tube of toothpaste where he squeezed as much good fortune in 5 years as humanly possible for a fringe player?He was going to use his NFL salary to go to medical school so he could go back to Africa to practice medicine.At the end he played for 3 different teams one year as a reserve 4th string backup runningback.I don't think he ever played special teams though?The NFL must not have wanted that PR publicity stunt to go away due to injury.The NFL loves diversity.If they could find a way to put a blind or handicapped guy on a roster they would.NASA is just as bad where they pick diversity over talent when it comes to sending someone up in space.I swear they sought out lesbian minority women with handicaps.Nothing like sending someone to a grade school to give a motivational PR speech telling the kids that they can become anything they want to by achieving an inferior public education.

I live near Duluth,Minnesota and for awhile they had an independent league baseball team that was pretty good stocked with many MLB players.As a publicity stunt they signed a lesbian firefighter woman from California named Isla Borders to pitch.Her fastball was about 55 miles an hour and on occassion she pitched against Darrel Strwberry I think.Conseco's brother and guys like that too.You felt sorry for her and had pity on her.But yet the local media only focused on her being the star of the team.She wasn't even a good mascot let alone a player.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-05-12 at 09:19 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You and Beantown Jim need to sign up for a yoga class together.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Samkon Gado, santon gatto was close though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Frisco

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Jeremy Lin was actually just Jim Lincoln, but the liberal media gave him eye surgery and full body skin graft to promote their affirmative action agenda. The truth will come out soon, stay strong Brent.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Brent Crude either think punctuation marks are exclusively for liberals, or does not understand the difference between a sentence and paragragh.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

it's laughable to think that lin got any breaks from "diversity". the kid got no breaks at all. 1) no college offered him a basketball scholarship 2) went undrafted. no nba team went the "diversity" route in drafting him. 3) went to the d-leagues multiple times 4) got waived by golden state and houston 5) benchwarmer with an unguaranteed contract who didn't know if the knicks were going to keep him. 6) knicks went through every other player at point guard before finally letting lin have some playing time out of desperation and a losing streak

media is going insane over this is because it's a great underdog story ala tebow.
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 03-05-12 at 02:02 PM.