chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

*MY STORY* MUST READ. My unsuccessful sportsbetting, the bookie loves me.

I've boughten 850.00$ in prepaid gift cards, in sums of 200,100,100,100,100,50,50,50,50 and 50. Plus fee's of 4.95 for each 50 card, 5.95 for each 100 card, 6.95 for 200 card. Down about 900$ total in deposist and fees since late January 2012.

I can't say I've ever had a bankroll of one of my single deposits last me longer then 4 days accept the 200$ deposit which lasted me one week or so before I cashed out, even. and oh ya not to mention that was my only withdraw I've made.

Yep, lately I've been a degen, kinda greedy and very impatient. I just got recently laid off my job and been trying to stack money from this sports betting. I'm a successful poker player, But I realise in gambling in general you gotta have lots of decipline, patience, bankroll management and etc.

But In sports betting- I just can't f*cking resist betting these non sense parlays trying to get max ROI, like in my mind binking poker tourneys- which I finally realise its a whole different ball game. I'm ITM in a poker tourney like 20% of the time and run super deep. Percentage wise in Parlays-Sports I gotta be like under-1% ITM. I'm like 2-79 in parlays... mostly longshots, Straight up about 50-50% W/L.

MY BETTING.

I like betting 20%-50% of my roll at once..... well not really. because 100$ isn't much of a deposit neither is 50$... I'd just deposit 50$ sometimes and go allin and lose or if I won go allin on the next play. some of my 100$ deposits, my patterns are like 2 x10$ parlay on 8 teamers, 20$ parlay on 6 teams, the rest of the 60$ allin on one play SU. most the times I just get on tilt from missing these ******* parlays by 1 team, always! and continue betting till everything is gone or I'd keep dumping my SU bet winnings in the parlays. Just a chemical in my brain which keeps telling me to do these parlays. I don't know if you've ever counted your parlaying record but I've came to conclusion that there just straight up moneypits.
    I mean I couldn't deposit even 1000$ and bet between1-3% of the roll on one play, which is what everyone imposes your bet size should be. I mean 10-30$ a game. Whats your expected growth. ******* pennies still. But I do understand the longrun the bankroll will build.

So I mean, I don't wanna quit just because I'm down and unsucessful. I know I can beat the sports in the longrun. I wanna try a whole new approach and I can be more patient and deciplined. Give me some input on what I should try and seriously.... Whats your success from????

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

we went over this already yesterday.

#1 - stop betting on sports you're not good at it.

#2 - if $900 down since Jan is a lot to you and affecting your life this much, you've got FAR bigger issues.

#3 - log off the forum now.

if you're still reading - how much is your monthly rent? and how much is your monthly utilities and food? you never answered this yesterday.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

You can't win in the long run like you claim, I learned that when I read the 2nd word in your post. Just atop now or you'll lose everything.

chingo
    On Da Grind

everything Is already taken care of. I got money for food, bills.........
    It's just the unsuccessful shit from sports betting. I need some motivation, some people who are successful to share what there secret to success is. What there patterns are like, there BRM... There decipline. how they handle stuff... etc
    I've got major flaws in this sportsbetting. I'm looking to patch up these holes, feel me?
    Just looking to take some notes................

I appreiate your words tho.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

chingo i'm serious as a heart attack right now do not read any other posts after this...i do not know you but many like you...betting sports is not where your strengths are...leave it alone boss.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Add more teams to parlays imo

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tell the truth: how many of you just love love people like Chingo?

chingo, it's like this; remember high school? Remember when you tried to be the Honor student? Or tried out for the football team? And you were sooo bad, but you still tried every year?

You were to young to handle the truth then, but be a man now.... the other kids who were successful were laughing at you. Because they knew that as bad as they were, they were never as bad as the fat kid in the speedo.

Manny speaks the truth. Gambling is not for you. Take up cricket or bowling.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

*MY STORY* MUST READ. My unsuccessful sportsbetting, the bookie loves me.
    hate to be the one to break it to you..but nobody loves you not even your bookie, he only loves your money

seriously stop complaining. you gambled and lost. If it was bad beats suck it up, if it was bad bets then learn from your mistakes and try again. What..you thought you could just wake up one day and make a killing sports betting? Not that easy, if it were everyone would quit their job.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by chingo View Post
    It's just the unsuccessful shit from sports betting. I need some motivation, some people who are successful to share what there secret to success is. What there patterns are like, there BRM... There decipline. how they handle stuff... etc
    I've got major flaws in this sportsbetting. I'm looking to patch up these holes, feel me?
    Just looking to take some notes................

I appreiate your words tho.
    let's start with the basics, how much is your monthly rent or do you live at home?

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

The books and forums depend on guys like Chingo though

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's not a system, it's a "feel", it's intuition. I can't explain it, let me put it another way... could you predict things as a kid? Were you able to see through people? See through lies? Can you take your losses and go home?

If you answered "yes" you got a chance. But if you're a compulsive gambler who couldn't pick a team to save his life, I don't know why you think this will change?

I live in Vegas and I see so many out-of-towners lose their bankroll and I cringe.

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Just give it up man. Its not for you, especially before you dig a hole too deep to get out of....

chingo
    On Da Grind

just like a tatoo on ur bald ass head, u look worst then jjgold

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Why do you need insight when you already know what you are doing wrong ... You said,it in your post

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9362

I know I can beat the sports in the longrun. I wanna try a whole new approach and I can be more patient and deciplined. Give me some input on what I should try and seriously.... Whats your success from????
    I think thats your problem right there man, Good luck tho.

chingo
    On Da Grind

funny how this site always hates when someone wins and loves when a person is losing and having a hard time coming up, trying to learn and upcome ontop. I've been a losing poker player till I studied hard, worked harder and learned from mistakes and experience.. Funny how ppl are staying, just quit/ its not for you.... Well you can't just do sometime at first and be perfect.. U need practise, experience and STRUGGLE.

I don't mind the hating... But I'm just looking for " some motivation, some people who are successful to share what there secret to success is. What there patterns are like, there BRM... There decipline. how they handle stuff... etc
    I've got major flaws in this sportsbetting. I'm looking to patch up these holes, feel me?"

chingo
    On Da Grind

if It takes me to lose 2k to win 40k in the long run, im in.
    like poker took me to lose 400 till I won 30k..

I'm not wanting to hear ppl say this is not my game... gambling is not for me... I'm looking to take notes from ppl who are successful and that can help me with a few words of there own.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Discipline.
    Start reading the Think Tank.
    If I were you I would play with betpoints until you figure out what the hell you're doing and have a decent bank to actually play with.
    Basically look for a job before assuming you can turn to gambling for steady income.

chingo
    On Da Grind

not bad of an idea full time hobo... think tank huh.
    thanks for some good ideas.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

chingo is 19, roll eyes

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Gtfo!