Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Heritage Customer Service

Can't find which sports they offer - so I jumped on to live chat expecting a quick and easy answer. After waiting for an age I got Clinton... Who took a solid five minutes to respond between each of his questions:

[Clinton]
    Thank you for contacting Heritage Sports, how may I help you today?[n/a] Hi - can't seem to find it anywhere - which sports outside of US and Soccer do you offer?

[Clinton] Can I have your account number please ?

[n/a] I bet rugby, cricket etc on top of the usual stuff

[n/a] don't have one yet - thinking of signing up today

[Clinton] May I ask how you heard about us ?

[n/a] SBR

[Clinton] I apologize but once you have your account setup we'll be able to assist you on your inquiries.

[n/a] lol

[n/a] so you ask me a ton of questions

[n/a] and I can't have one answered about what sports you offer

[n/a] pass me on to your manager please

[Clinton] You can call in and ask to be transferred. The number is 1 800 800 7777

Good job Heritage -
    looks like i'll be starting an account elsewhere.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

have been hearing a ton of complaints about them since the begginning of time

there are a few heritage shills on this message board, pimike and fishhead and probably maybe one or two more and they make them seem better than they really are

they are a scam, mostly because they make use of child psychology and of coarse there a lot of people that fall for it

they take an inferior product, slap a sticker on it that says 'exclusive' and suddenly everyone wants it

its like the child wanting something just because his father told him he cant have it

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Guy, change your tampon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

Duff85

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Guy, change your tampon.
    Who are you talking to?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Robmpink was referring to the both of you.

Duff, you sound like the person who complains about every little thing. A nitpicker!!!

2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

heritage is the best, you guys must not know how to win anywhere

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure hope they change for the better in the future

Duff85

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Robmpink was referring to the both of you.

Duff, you sound like the person who complains about every little thing. A nitpicker!!!
    lol because I want to know what sports I can bet before signing up. Yep your right that's not important.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Heritage customer service has been #1 for years and they continue to be and always will be #1. As long as they have the best Owner and the head man running the book they will continue to be the best. You will not find two better guys in the industry. Heritage is by far the best book around, always has been, always will be, ese..

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Heritage phone CS is decent, but yes, there chat CS is horrible. Duff, it's also my experience that they take 5 minutes in between every response (assuming you can get anyone on chat in the 1st place and assuming your not disconnected at some point in the conv). My guess is they're always having about 5 different chat conv at once. Not to mention the responses you get range from that of a brick wall to a 7 yr old child. Other than their chat Heritage is A+ though.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    lol because I want to know what sports I can bet before signing up. Yep your right that's not important.
    why not just sign up FOR FREE and check the lines out urself? i mean its not like it costs anything to sign up.

i dont get why ur upset.. the book chooses to protect themselves this way by being a private book only.. no non members get info hence why their login page is required from get go to see any real info.

-stash

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    why not just sign up FOR FREE and check the lines out urself? i mean its not like it costs anything to sign up.

i dont get why ur upset.. the book chooses to protect themselves this way by being a private book only.. no non members get info hence why their login page is required from get go to see any real info.

-stash
    EXACTLY as Stash said

SHILL LOL

If somebody says something good about a book there a SHILL. Some people. DUDE they are as solid as you can get for USA PLAYERS!! No other book offers the free promos they do, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heritage is even getting BETTER! Which is hard to believe they could get better. WAY more options then ever before in making bets! Nice Limits and pay and never missed a payout to anyone.

Best of luck finding anybody like Heritage. (Which you won't)

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Sorry what was the harm in letting him know what is offered?

baskets

uh.... tout much?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Sorry what was the harm in letting him know what is offered?
    LOL Heritage has thousands of clients and need to handle them not somebody who isn't a customer and obviously not very patient and just fishing. It would have saved him time if he just called and asked a sales rep his questions. Live chat doesn't need to be bogged down for non member questions.

As for Baskets WIN MUCH YES! Thanks for asking.

baskets

I heard you were a tout. If that is true, then I know what the score is.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Chat cs has been a joke at every site I've ever played... I gave up and started calling..

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    LOL Heritage has thousands of clients and need to handle them not somebody who isn't a customer and obviously not very patient and just fishing. It would have saved him time if he just called and asked a sales rep his questions. Live chat doesn't need to be bogged down for non member questions.

As for Baskets WIN MUCH YES! Thanks for asking.
    how long would it have taken live chat to make a quick list?

1 minute? Yup big ask then

robmpink
    Update your status

no use in running down the list of sports after he didn't say how he was referenced. Invite only, with the exception of the SBR thing. CS asked the probing question.

Duff85

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    no use in running down the list of sports after he didn't say how he was referenced. Invite only, with the exception of the SBR thing. CS asked the probing question.
    Did you not see where I wrote SBR champ?

Wouldn't have taken five seconds for them to reply to that... but in any case, give a damn really - given that I don't live in the US - I can play at a whole range of places that pwn Heritage.

Overall I see no reason for them to not list the sports that they have on offer on their website. I wasn't asking for lines, their pricing structure or limits - purely what do they offer.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Did you not see where I wrote SBR champ?

Wouldn't have taken five seconds for them to reply to that... but in any case, give a damn really - given that I don't live in the US - I can play at a whole range of places that pwn Heritage.

Overall I see no reason for them to not list the sports that they have on offer on their website. I wasn't asking for lines, their pricing structure or limits - purely what do they offer.
    No I didn't. Nothing new with me.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Invite only? I went to the site and there was a sign up banner. Think its public now

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I signed up at that site last year, but it's transferred to it from betJM..

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Not good enuf Heritage, the op just wanted to know what sports his wagers could be played on.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Not good enuf Heritage, the op just wanted to know what sports his wagers could be played on.
    Lol he doesn't have an account so he couldn't wager on anything.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Dumb response

Duff85

Yep so many people posting dumb pro-Heritage rhetoric in here. There is absolutely no reason for them to not tell potential customers what sports they can bet before they send their cash and personal details off to Enrique, I mean Clinton in Costa Rica.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Shitty book, and the usual shills popped up to back them.

"We invited you, b/c you lose." -Heritage

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heritage is not know for their customer service, it's C-Rated at best

They do not have the personnel to handle calls

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Just started playing here this weekend, used the live chat 3 times, got info for my UWs quick and easily. Processed very quickly compared to to most others books I have dealt with. Responses in the chat were very timely this during "rush hours" on the weekend.

My guess is you used the "client service" instead of the "new account" chat option. New accounts would have helped you i'm assuming. Also you never mention SBR, may have helped consider it is a private book.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Just started playing here this weekend, used the live chat 3 times, got info for my UWs quick and easily. Processed very quickly compared to to most others books I have dealt with. Responses in the chat were very timely this during "rush hours" on the weekend.

My guess is you used the "client service" instead of the "new account" chat option. New accounts would have helped you i'm assuming. Also you never mention SBR, may have helped consider it is a private book.
    He mentioned SBR because a week or two ago they opened up membership to SBR posters. Still private for everyone else though.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to like Heritage alot more when they were a smaller invite only book. I still play with them but ever since they took over the betjam/greek accts, they have gone downhill.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are safe
    great software
    My main worry is are they getting too big??

I like the smaller solid books

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Been playing there for a week now. Absolutely love it. Customer service is very friendly. Also reduced juice and cash back win or lose is great. One of my top books now

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

What's the problem here? Clinton was told not to provide ANY information about the operations to people without an account. He was told this because Heritage is trying to protect everyone's interests. He's first level support dude. These people are following rules or they lose their job. It happens whether you call Verizon about your cell phone, or Dell about your computer. Call the phone number and you would get better service.

I have ZERO problem with them not having top notch people on first level support. It's called cutting costs. It helps them provide reduced juice and all their promos/contests.

It makes me laugh that you would create a whole post because "Clinton" wouldn't answer a question, which would have easily been answered if you either picked up a phone or created an account.

Heritage is a good book. They offer a lot of sports, they have reduced juice, highish limits, quick payouts, good bonuses/promos, and are reliable. What else do you want? The things people will bitch about...

12 Last