It is busy, but I shall try to get something written and hopefully have a few net winners. I try to write up a game where the line is still available. I also try to write up the bigger plays. Obviously i bet many more games than written, but often the number is gone or it is not worth talking about.
Chattanooga has been sidetracked by a myriad of injuries this entire season. They have played well below their expected level. But conference tourney week, is like a new season and Chattanooga finally totally healthy, put together a huge second half in getting away from a Samford team, playing for a first round bye. Coach Shulman has talked about reinventing the wheel in 4 days prior to this tourney. They are playing a Georgia Southern team that is very young, overachieved in conference and played the final game to get a first round bye. Teams tend to level off in conference tournies, meaning underachievers are typically good bets. Believe Chattanooga is the better team and is now healthy and ready to show it. Chattanooga plus 2 minus 20 BIG!!!
I do not understand all this Butler money. The teams have been rated even all season. True Butler played their best game of the year in routing Wright State, but Wiscy Miluakee jumped out 34-6 in their easy win. Wiscy miluakee closed 3.5 at home winning by 11 and Butler closed 4 at home, coming from 10 down to win by 4. There is no evidence that Butler is now 3 better than WIscy Mil. Wiscy Miluakee plus 3.

I shall try to answer as many questions as I read. I responded to the 2 I saw from yesterday.
I shall post a couple of more later. Sorry I did not have time to mention the early games.