probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edgar Hoover history deserve to be based in facts.

I know this has nothing to do with betting, but my title was clear. This forum is probably the best forum out there since most forum are highly manipulated by the moderators so I love to post here.
    Edgar Hoover was seen in Clint Eastwood movie kissing Clide mouth. My question is: Is there any proof about this matter? If not, how can a movie put dirt on one of the greatest man in the history of USA and the history of humankind?.
    Being gay is not a big deal, but changing history is. I'm so amazed to see people like Joe Paterno be treated like heroes by the media to latter make of Edgar Hoover a despicable deformed face tyrant closeted gay. I wish i could make a movie of Clint Eastwood kissing Dicaprio mouth, but It would make me feel really bad to play with other people history without proof as Clint Eastwood probably did.

I dont care is Hoover was gay or not but history should be based on real facts when they are dealing with men like Hoover.

Probably is thanks to Hoover that we don't live today in a tyranic communist country governed by the mob.
    Last edited by probettor1; 03-02-12 at 06:55 PM.