He is unreal

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Let's hope he and the Heat somehow fail down the stretch

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Miami is clearly the best team this year, when was the last time in league history that a team was hands down the best throughout the league with athleticism as the driving component? MJ and the bulls were triangle offense and defense, magic and the lakers were uptempo showtime and larry legend was frontcourt power. Not to mention the defense oriented and machine like pistons of the 80s and mid 2000s, san antonio spurs, phil's lakers etc. I don't think any of those teams had athleticism as the steak and potatoes of their team in comparison to miami this year, just pure athleticism in the open court

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What's it matter?

LeBrick will choke in the playoffs...

Like he always does

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

So funny listening to everyone praise the Heat. Sounds exactly like last year. Unfortunately being athletic and executing alley oops doesn't mean you will win a championship.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

If Miami doesn't rake in like 7 championships they are a total bust. Team is so unstoppable. Super team.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    So funny listening to everyone praise the Heat. Sounds exactly like last year. Unfortunately being athletic and executing alley oops doesn't mean you will win a championship.
    I never said Miami was going to win a championship, only that they are currently the best team this year. Yes better than they were last yr with wade and lebron figuring out how to play with each other even more so. My question was (and ill ask it again since Miami haters seem to have problems with reading comprehension) when was the last time a team was considered the best (reg season play) featuring pure athleticism as a the strength or reason?

shadymcgrady

As far as championships go I personally don't think it counts if Miami wins with the team they have. As far as lebrons legacy goes, however many rings he wins there in Miami with wade and bosh don't amount in comparison to mjd, Duncan's or Kobe's etc.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

if it's the thunder vs. heat the heat will destroy them. thunder have a hell of a time even getting one stop on a good down low post up team.

darkhat

Everyone knows there is no excuse for them to not win the finals every year this team is together. Wade has proven to win a championship already, and is a top 3 player in the NBA, Lebron left the number one ranked TEAM defense even to go hope Wade can do it for him. If they don't win this year Lebron should seriously go down as the mentally weakest player in the history of the NBA. It is remarkable.

darkhat

I have never seen such a super team put together in which Lebron choked against The Mavs. That may be the biggest upset in the last 500 years of any competition. It's like a handicap child trying to beat up tyson in his prime, except in the final round tyson just stops punching.

Just so mentally weak it's unreal.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It would in my opinion. Jordan had pippen and RODMAN. KOBE HAD FREAKING SHAQ AVERAGING 30 PTS 25 RBS FOR 3 OF THOSE RINGS LOL

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    it would in my opinion. Jordan had pippen and rodman. Kobe had freaking shaq averaging 30 pts 25 rbs for 3 of those rings lol
    thank you!

darkhat

Kobe also had Pau, some dumb ass weak Spaniard. I'm not even sure Spain has any other activity besides chase the goat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Everyone knows there is no excuse for them to not win the finals every year this team is together. Wade has proven to win a championship already, and is a top 3 player in the NBA, Lebron left the number one ranked TEAM defense even to go hope Wade can do it for him. If they don't win this year Lebron should seriously go down as the mentally weakest player in the history of the NBA. It is remarkable.
    Massive pressure on him this year to win
    I wonder if he crumbles?

darkhat

I don't think he will really crumble, but anything can happen. When they are on they are unstoppable with this team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are a great watch now

Lakers /Heat Sunday should be good

shadymcgrady

A couple of good points so far. I absolutely believe that lebron went to Miami to a)have wade mask his fears/deficiencies of being clutch in big moments and b)to have the statistical season he's having due to single coverage bc of wade and bosh drawing defensive attention and c)to add to his legacy of multiple rings in the debate of all time greats. These facts don't detract his skill and athleticism in my opinion but they do make me view him as a bit*h in terms of Legends of the game like Michael or magic or Duncan etc.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    A couple of good points so far. I absolutely believe that lebron went to Miami to a)have wade mask his fears/deficiencies of being clutch in big moments and b)to have the statistical season he's having due to single coverage bc of wade and bosh drawing defensive attention and c)to add to his legacy of multiple rings in the debate of all time greats. These facts don't detract his skill and athleticism in my opinion but they do make me view him as a bit*h in terms of Legends of the game like Michael or magic or Duncan etc.
    Did you miss the Boston and Chicago series last season?????????

shadymcgrady

Of course, Boston wasn't rly a legitimate threat but lebron absolutely abused boozer and pwned rose in the closing moments of game 6. That's ab his only clutch moments. Where was he in the deciding moments in the finals? Playing hot potato with the ball like he did against San Antonio when he was on Cleveland. Either that or hiding in the corner like a bit*h

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    It would in my opinion. Jordan had pippen and RODMAN. KOBE HAD FREAKING SHAQ AVERAGING 30 PTS 25 RBS FOR 3 OF THOSE RINGS LOL

Absolutely this.

Not to mention Duncan had Robinson, Manu, Parker, in some capacity for his championships. None of those players are slouches in any way.

As a DUO I would probably prefer pippen and rodman to wade and bosh. (I'd take wade over pippen, but it's close, I'd def take rodman over bosh though)

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was watching the domination on TNT last night. Portland was ..what...? +4 They played like losers from the start. Really showed who they are mentally.

Now let's talk about $$$

NOBODY stops the HEAT this year(less an injury to the KING) ... they take the East and then the title.

In the WEST it should also be OKC but LAL,LAC&SAS could also pull the upset.

HEAT is +135 today to win the title so for a long term STOCK, now is a great time to lay a really big bet on HEAT if you can afford to put $ aside like that.

OKC is +135 to Win the West(another nice STOCK)

and MIA vs OKC (what everyone predicts) is +288 today. There it is...

If u believe your gut.... then lay it down!!! (RATT...lol)

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

if lebron wins a title he wins title....saying it doesn't get an asterik if he wins on Miami

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

again...let's talk about $

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    again...let's talk about $
    Haha, good stuff raw Billy. Def brought a chuckle to me. OK so for those that hate Miami and the decision, raw billy brings up a good point in betting on Miami to win or get to the finals. Either they lose miraculously to Chicago and ur satisfied or they win and u make $.

If ur not a Miami hater and r on the lebronathon then laying a prop bet on Miami means double the goods if they do indeed win this yr.