King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Wheres the edit button?

Edit by SBR Lou: It is at the bottom right of your post:
    Not on my iphone.

Edit by SBR Lou: Thank you for your mobile feedback - it is not a finished product at this time.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 07:12 AM. Reason: mobile

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

And didn't there used to be a "refresh" button on the bottom of the page on iPhone? Now you have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to refresh. And it takes awhile to scroll!

Edit by SBR Lou: Hit the Top Button in the bottom right on mobile for now. We're looking at more mobile tweaks.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 06:57 AM. Reason: added reply

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

have to go top of thread to go back to pt

Edit by SBR Lou: Thank you for your mobile feedback - it is not a finished product at this time.

qukubau
    qukubau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Looks good.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I see replies to everyone but me. Can you please let me know where last post is, if its still there?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    And didn't there used to be a "refresh" button on the bottom of the page on iPhone? Now you have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to refresh. And it takes awhile to scroll!
    just hit top and it takes you to the top of the page so you do not have to scroll
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave bobbyfk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Threads with an icon/emoticon in the title are harder to spot

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Strange to me but I'll adjust

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I'm sure I will get used to his like all the other changes. Thanks. Just a lot of white and no color.

Edit by SBR Lou:
    Thanks for your feedback. We'll have sidebars rotating in eventually, which will provide more contrast, but correct - as with most style changes, it will just take time to readjust.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 06:48 AM. Reason: added reply

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Ok. There is a tiny little green plus showing you threads you've posted in. Now I see it. Just really small. I'm on iPhone but have no edit button. What I mentioned in my previous thread, let me elaborate. On iPhone when you clicked a thread title it would take you to the first page but there was a way to go straight to the last page of a thread from the home page. Now you are required to go to the first page of the thread before you can skip to the last page. Any way to remove that step so you can go straight to the end of the thread from the homepage?
    The mobile feedback is really helpful, please keep it coming in.

Always best to specify if using mobile or a PC, as many things which work fine on PC may not be cooperative based on phone type. We'll be applying any bug fixes to mobile today and considering all user preference requests, but some things will just take getting used to.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

My speed has increased since the changes took effect.

*knock on wood*

Living The Dream

My question is regarding mobile, haven't seen pc yet. I don't know how to get to the last post without flipping pages.

Edit by SBR Lou:
    This feature isn't added in mobile currently.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 07:03 AM. Reason: added reply

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm old school. I wanna go back to the old version.

Also....don't like the feature that allows you to keep a quote in all of your posts. Makes me feel like I accidentally logged onto gaylive.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

Hi black,

It looks like you're a few yrs versions behind with Firefox. Can you tell us the exact version? We've never seen this before, but updating to the latest version of Firefox would fix it.
    yeah its an old ass version. i'll learn to live with it here cause theres no way im updating FF. fukk all their new fangled shit thats not user friendly
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 03-01-12 at 06:54 AM.

Living The Dream

Ok, no reply to my question and post after me getting replies. I will go back to my hole.

Edit by SBR Lou: Check again. =)
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 07:03 AM. Reason: added reply

blackbeSSt

lou, can you explain why so thick of posts? i see sooooo much wasted space. whats the thought process behind that?

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    yeah its an old ass version. i'll learn to live with it here cause theres no way im updating FF. fukk all their new fangled shit thats not user friendly
    May I ask why? For security reasons alone updating Firefox is worth it.

blackbeSSt

May I ask why? For security reasons alone updating Firefox is worth it.
    i have more security on my system/network then 99% of the users on here a simple browser update will do nothing as far as security on my end.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Lou:

There are serious problems with the MOBILE version:

1. You cannot navigate posts. I tried to go to the second from last page in my NBA thread, but when I am using MOBILE, I can only go to the first or last page. If I try to hit page 215, for example, it takes me to a page in the 30's. The numbers for pages do not work. This leads me to my next point.

2. There is no "Previous" or "Next" button for the MOBILE app. Consequently, you cannot navigate pages in threads. If you click on the page number, it does not work.

3. There is no EDIT button in the MOBILE version.

4. There is no button that takes you from a thread in the subforum back to the main page in the subforum. For example, if I was in my NBA thread, I used to be able to go directly to the main page in the NBA forum by clicking the NBA forum button in the bottom middle of my phone. Now, that button has disappeared, along with the "next" and "prev" buttons. Above you mentioned to click on the "SBR Forum Mobile" button. However, that takes you to the main page with the list of all forums. There is no way to go from a thread in the subforums back to the main page in the subforum you are in.

I know you are working out some kinks, but these are very basic functions we need to have. I question why you would roll out the new version, without an ability to search pages within threads from the MOBILE version. Please help. Thank you very much.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Mobile. If you are scrolling through 8 pages of a thread because there is no last post button how do you tell what page you are on. I.E. there are 6 pages on this thread now but I have no idea what page I am on. It looks fine but functionality leaves alot to be desired.

Edit by SBR Lou:
    Thank you for your mobile feedback - it is not a finished product at this time.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 07:11 AM. Reason: added reply

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

we need an option like the old one where at the bottom you could change the whole page to green/orange/red etc

also everything is too blockish/squarish now. it looks like a mobile site. same exact thing when you use facebooks mobile site on your desktop, the site is really blocky and u can tell its not formatted in the best way

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Wow. Gotta go through every page on mobile to get to last page. That's a complete headache.

Looks sleek though and seems quicker.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

packed a little tight at the top.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Lou:

There are serious problems with the MOBILE version:

1. You cannot navigate posts. I tried to go to the second from last page in my NBA thread, but when I am using MOBILE, I can only go to the first or last page. If I try to hit page 215, for example, it takes me to a page in the 30's. The numbers for pages do not work. This leads me to my next point.

2. There is no "Previous" or "Next" button for the MOBILE app. Consequently, you cannot navigate pages in threads. If you click on the page number, it does not work.

3. There is no EDIT button in the MOBILE version.

4. There is no button that takes you from a thread in the subforum back to the main page in the subforum. For example, if I was in my NBA thread, I used to be able to go directly to the main page in the NBA forum by clicking the NBA forum button in the bottom middle of my phone. Now, that button has disappeared, along with the "next" and "prev" buttons. Above you mentioned to click on the "SBR Forum Mobile" button. However, that takes you to the main page with the list of all forums. There is no way to go from a thread in the subforums back to the main page in the subforum you are in.

I know you are working out some kinks, but these are very basic functions we need to have. I question why you would roll out the new version, without an ability to search pages within threads from the MOBILE version. Please help. Thank you very much.
    Hi Love The Action,

Mobile is still under the knife. It had to be upgraded to work with the new version of the forum; I should have specified in the original post that it wasn't considered finished.

We appreciate all the feedback.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It looks clean but it takes some getting used to.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

too much white space after each post. doesn't vbulletin allow a way to adjust this?

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Looks good. A fresh coat of paint never hurts

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    too much white space after each post. doesn't vbulletin allow a way to adjust this?
    It is a style preference --- not something that's considered a bug, but we definitely appreciate all of the feedback and there is a way we can make it seem more compact, and that is being discussed.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Hi Love The Action,

Mobile is still under the knife. It had to be upgraded to work with the new version of the forum; I should have specified in the original post that it wasn't considered finished.

We appreciate all the feedback.
    Perfect...thanks!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

Love the action has some great points. One thing he neglected to mention. KeeP in mind 99% of the time I'm on SBR via iPhone so this is in reference to the mobile site. Previously, you had a "quick reply" box at the bottom of the thread that you could directly start typing in. If you wanted to "go advanced" you had to click on the link. Now you have to click on the "post quick reply" link just to post which is no quicker than just clicking "advanced post reply". Any way to go back to having a reply box on the bottom of the thread? Thanks for the quick replies Lou.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I don't like it. Thought my laptop was broken...

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

This question is with regards to the pro status. Since after march 7th USA citizens will no longer be able to go pro with a new sports book acct, is there any way to go pro with a sports book you already have an acct with but didn't sign up for via SBR? I initially went pro via Bodog and have since opened up accts at rebatewager, 5d, and DSI. I would like to renew my pro status but don't want to go back to bovada. I don't want to open up another acct with anyone else. No way to get a "pass" by re-depositing with DSI or rebatewager before March 7th even though I signed up with them years ago w/o going thru SBR?

Edit by SBR Lou: Hi Fire, the same terms of the Pro form would apply during this time. It sounds like you have a choice of different sponsors to tryout.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-01-12 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added reply

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

FYI the "Full Site" button on the mobile site doesn't work.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

It is a style preference --- not something that's considered a bug, but we definitely appreciate all of the feedback and there is a way we can make it seem more compact, and that is being discussed.
    Gotcha. Overall, it looks good aside from a few minor quirks. I appreciate what you guys do.

First 123456 ... Last