Shadow_Boxer
    Shadow_Boxer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fantasy Baseball

I know I am not on subject but you guys gave me great advice on a new book to join last time I posted a question so I am wondering do any of you know a good place to play fantasy baseball ? I play with CBS each year but they keep so much of the money people post the pay outs suck for playing from April to the end of Sept. Thanks for any replies.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Daily joust and fan duel are good, but they're all daily leagues. If youre looking for a year long league, unfortunately CBS just does it best. They do keep like 50% though....fukkin crooks. But they're site is untouchable.

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Boxer View Post
    I know I am not on subject but you guys gave me great advice on a new book to join last time I posted a question so I am wondering do any of you know a good place to play fantasy baseball ? I play with CBS each year but they keep so much of the money people post the pay outs suck for playing from April to the end of Sept. Thanks for any replies.
    go to

rtsports.com

id say there about the best out here now a days to do business with///have fun and hope to see you there!