zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braun Buried by specimen collector

zsr

Braun should be suspended for a full year for trying to blame everyone else.

Fukin cheater. What a joke.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

one guy and his son as chaperone pretty much have control of the process.
    that doesn't sound like a policy conducive to checks and balances.

zsr

Mike come on.

Seals aren't broken, he's done this many times in the past where he's had to have the samples sit in his house before he can ship them.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Mike come on.

Seals aren't broken, he's done this many times in the past where he's had to have the samples sit in his house before he can ship them.
    he put the seals on and his son collected the sample. if you can't see the possibility of tampering in that then i can't help you.

not to say it was tampered with, but with a sample that registered 3x more than anyone in history it doesn't pass the smell test.

you should need at least 2 independent people present for test taking. donaghy ref'd a lot of basketball games too but that doesn't mean he isn't capable of taking money to sway outcomes.

i had a roommate in college that had the wisconsin laminate for driver's licenses, so if he could make completely legit driver's licenses then this guy could make completely legit seals.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

something was wrong with his sample, this issue should be put to rest. he had the highest sample ever recorded, and then just a few days later nothing.
    he passed every test during the season, (so again, you dumbass fuckers who say he should lose his mvp award, he never failed a test during the season)

people are going to believe whatever they want to believe, nor matter what the evidence is. i knew that from the start.
    braun i am predicting has his best year ever this year, because he is pissed off all this happened.

just love people who say his numbers are going to dramatically decline, when he has had one of the best starts to a career ever and never 'failed' a drug test during the regular season.
    had had 3 tests during last season passed all of them. one of them assumingly during september or late august. all of a sudden the guy is going to juice at the start of october ?????? no sense.
    again
    no
    sense
    just think about it, just don't assume the facts from the great espn.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The collector is a fukkin liar and cheater and he should have his kneecaps busted

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

he put the seals on and his son collected the sample. if you can't see the possibility of tampering in that then i can't help you.

not to say it was tampered with, but with a sample that registered 3x more than anyone in history it doesn't pass the smell test.

you should need at least 2 independent people present for test taking. donaghy ref'd a lot of basketball games too but that doesn't mean he isn't capable of taking money to sway outcomes.

i had a roommate in college that had the wisconsin laminate for driver's licenses, so if he could make completely legit driver's licenses then this guy could make completely legit seals.
    I'm just saying, this guy has had no past history of any tampering, etc. The possibility for something like that is obviously always there, but when the guy has been a model "collector" or whatever you want to call it, to think he would tamper with it just because it's Braun doesn't make sense.

There's no reason for him to tamper with his sample, I think the fact that MLB is so angry says something.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No shit, two fanboys come to the rescue.

He aint fooling anyone, outside of Wisconsin.

Obviously they have a great fanbase, but they are just that... fans.

zsr

I just think it's clear Brauns lawyers found a huge loophole and it's almost unreal the arbitrator would believe them.

At the beginning of this whole thing the rumor was Braun had a legit excuse or medical reason, than all of a sudden it becomes it was tampered with? Come on now.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Braun made some shit up, and the actual collector set him straight. Its time for Braun to either say he made it up, or come up with the collectors money in the impending lawsuit.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Braun made some shit up, and the actual collector set him straight. Its time for Braun to either say he made it up, or come up with the collectors money in the impending lawsuit.
    Agreed. He's just making himself look worse. everyone outside of Milwaukee can see the truth.

neverstoppers23

of course the mlb is angry, they don't want anyone to win an appeal no matter what reasons they are.

but like i said. look at the facts. he passed three tests this season. but in october 1st, he fails one, with the highest results ever?
    he then orders a test himself and it come back clean. so when was the third test giving i would like to know that, i am guessing late in the 2h of the season. because they test before the start of the post-season it looks like.
    so lets look at this.
    he passes three tests during the season.
    fails one on the 1st.
    then passes one, 10 days later? i don't know when he got the results but he took one the same day in the first reports that came out braun said that.
    all of this just logically makes zero sense.not saying that the collector did something on purpose, but something happpend to the sample, to produce such a high level, not relating to roids. roids wouldn't produce such a high level. hell when the program first started, numbers were not even that high, thats when everyone juiced, but there wasn't any suspensions yet, it was simply for test gathering.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    lol,

neverstoppers23

all i ask is for people to look at the facts of the case and the circumstantial evidence surrounding it. and say something is not right here.
    3 tests passed during the season, and every other test his whole career.
    failed a test oct 1st with highest levels ever recorded on an mlb drug test.
    passed a test he wanted directly after he failed it and it showed nothing. maybe a week or so later?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

the collector should be fired for taking it home with him

How would you like it if sbr had a random drug test and jj gold took it home with him

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

plus braun is not a power hitter and he passed all the other drug tests.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

The fact he tested only 3 times during the season shows how very little MLB care about stamping out the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs in their game.

3 times a year, what a fukkin joke of a program. MLB should be ashamed of themselves. Zero integrity...

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

one guy and his son as chaperone pretty much have control of the process. that doesn't sound like a policy conducive to checks and balances.
    you do understand in the article that the chaperone pretty much walks the player to the room right? he doesn't hold the rooster of the player in one hand and the cup in another and then takes it. he just walks the player to the room.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

How would you like it if sbr had a random drug test and jj gold took it home with him
    reading comprehension 101 tittywarrior.

""Given the lateness of the hour that I completed my collections, there was no FedEx office located within 50 miles of Miller Park that would ship packages that day or Sunday. Therefore, the earliest that the specimens could be shipped was Monday, October 3. In that circumstance, CDT has instructed collectors since I began in 2005 that they should safeguard the samples in their homes until FedEx is able to immediately ship the sample to the laboratory"

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would anyone tamper with piss anyways ? Unless he had some monetary benefit to doing it .I say Braun took something and then forgot the testing was coming .

neverstoppers23

something is just not right about the drug results, for him to have the highest levels ever but passes a test a few days later, and him passing the three other tests during the season.
    something ****** it up, we probably won't ever know what unless braun gets more personal. he reportly said to randy wolfe, :"he knows what happend and everything will be okay"
    from the start braun sounded convincing, and if he was juicing during the playoffs to get over an injury why would he want to do anther test ASAP. again for his results to be that high, he has to be doing something very very radical, or something ****** it up.
    3 random tests seems enough to me if they are spread out, if you are juicing its not like, you get tested one day,and you are like oh now i can juice, and you just use it once and never use it again.

milwaukee mike

plus braun is not a power hitter and he passed all the other drug tests.

braun has 161 hrs, 187 doubles, and 531 rbi in 4 1/2 years

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Why would anyone tamper with piss anyways ? Unless he had some monetary benefit to doing it .I say Braun took something and then forgot the testing was coming .
    you answered your own question

same reason anyone does anything. MONEY

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is what that shit is in the little bottles JJ is always sipping from in his vids.

I thought everyone knew that.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

So you homers are saying theres no way because he had the highest result in history what kind of retarded reasoning is that

neverstoppers23

braun has 161 hrs, 187 doubles, and 531 rbi in 4 1/2 years
    i think he means he is not a pure home-run hitter like people from the 90s were.
    bruan can hit it out of the park, but he can hit it anywhere, and can hit any pitch. he is one of the worst ball hitters in the game with his long bat.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

He also is a cheater so his stats dont matter

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    So you homers are saying theres no way because he had the highest result in history what kind of retarded reasoning is that
    if he had the highest result ever recorded, is meaning that he must of been juicing and juicing for a while. again assuming he juices, why would he stop juicing in the playoffs? he passed a test a few days after the 'failed' one after he got the results he wanted to immediatley take anther one.
    so highest results ever, playoffs comes and he stops?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

What would his result be like if he juiced the day of or before the test cuz he forgot about it, you dont know neither do I but you cant say because his score was 3x higher he must be innocent

neverstoppers23

i am not 100 percent sure, i don't know for sure. right now with the facts we have its impossible to know, but calling him a cheater is just as wrong as calling him 100 percent innocent , at this point right now.
    all i know is there are a-lot of things that logically just don't make sense.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Braun is a good player.
    Braun cheated.. took banned substances.
    Braun got lucky with an idiot FedEx driver.
    Braun should shut the fuk up with feeble excuses.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Braun obviously guilty.

1. Too many home runs
    2. Too good performance
    3. Tested positive

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

"Buried?" Really?

Braun said one thing and this guy said another and then, unbelievably, supported his statement by saying something to the effect of, "it's OK, my SON was there to make sure everything was done right.". Yeah, I'm sure that son is going to throw his dad under the bus IF there was some procedural error.

Listen, I don't know what happened here. There seem to be some questions on both sides. But this self-serving statement was far from any burial.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Braun could have simply doped his blood between 1st and 2nd test, thus producing results that appeared normal the 2nd time around. Its what professional sportspeople do when the laws they have to abide by are so limp and flacid.

3 times per year is beyond a joke. What a farce of a system. Its making ur game look like a mockery.

U yanks still have a lot to learn when it comes to efficient drug policy in sport.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Braun obviously guilty.

1. Too many home runs
    2. Too good performance
    3. Tested positive
    lawl too many home-runs. say what?

you guys trying to say braun could of this, could of that, to beat the system so he wouldn't of failed. if you juice, you just don't do it once or twice. its going to be in your body and you will get caught. for it to be 30-1, he had to be juicing for a while. would assume bruan is a complete dumbass because he knows he is going to get tested.

all the facts added up make = zero sense. if he was juicing for a long while, why does he stop after oct 1st, when the playoffs start? because he passes a test in mid - late oct after he finds out he 'failed' the on oct 1.
    so he juices the whole season, or whatever, he juices after the third test intill oct 1st. then stops. and doesn't use during the post-season and the most important games of his career.

123 Last