ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Coochy are you in aus now?

you excited for NRL kick off? I am fukn pumped
    Hawley, yes and YES...

Supposed to be in Shandong, China right now but kinda glad i passed on it. Brother went there and had to come back for medical reasons. Air quality gave him kidney infection and cheaper to be flown back and see a doctor here than it is to see a doctor in China...

Unreal...

Tigers supposed favs going into season. Are we liking this Hawsta??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    LAWL
    AND this right here this right here is the exact problem with the public convicting him. they know shit, and just make up shit
    HGH IS NOT DECECTABLE IN URINE,
    ughhhhhhhh
    i give up, i knew from the start, it didn't matter what the facts were, fans are going to be fans and not look clearly at the facts of the case.
    i have posted again again the facts. but you guys want to throw around crazy scenerios on how the three passed drug tests don't mean shit, but then want to say one failed drug test means everything and anything in the world. one mofo who i just quoted thinks he tiook hgh because he failed a test.

people are going to make up their minds not on fact but on crazy shit.

passed three tests
    failed highest test ever oct 1st.
    passed a test a few days later, during which time he played in the most important games in his life. again why would he stop juicing during the playoffs. if you guys think he juiced all through the season,and he somehow passed everyother test in his career on accident.
    you
    cant
    answer that
    if he was juicing he wouldn't say, hey give me anther test the last test was bull shit.
    if he was a juicer, he would be sure to juice up during the playoffs.

but anyways i am done. people don't care about the facts of the case, they just want to believe whatever they want to support their fan base.

so-have fun guys debating shit you have no idea what your talking about, like the dumbass who i just quoted who thinks hgh can be deceted in blood. i am out.
    Can you be more specific? When exactly was the next test administered. Synthstic testosterone can leave your system very quickly. It's gone within a week or less.

First 123