Hank Rose
    Hank Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. That is an unimpeachably honest site with an objective and unbiased reporting of the news on Calvin Ayre. Highly recommended.

lsuheat911
    lsuheat911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    WTF, is my money safe or not. Someone please tell me.
    If you have to ask, it probably isn't. A government that seems to be able to freely freeze other nation's bank accounts and overthrow their government leaders is cracking down and seeking to imprison the owner of a business you currently have funds in.

So ask yourself before you ask any of us, is my money safe?

Hank Rose

JJ is right. If the US wants you, you go to the US. Period. With the exceptions of Venezuela, which does have a treaty but won't extradite because the US is harboring some twat that blew up an airliner in Venezuela, and Cuba, America demands, the other country complies. Well, Ireland rarely does.

I have a US arrest warrant out for me, Shari. I have a vested interest in knowing where to go and where not to go. Or in having another identity. Calvin has another identity, or two. So, you can take it to the bank that I'm not wrong.

Antigua would have arrested him and extradited him even though online gaming is legal there. The US would just have said they were going to stop corresponding relationships between Antiguan and US banks and Antigua would have paid for the charter jet to get rid of him.

In the whole scheme of humanity, Calvin is an utter nobody. In US law, he's the worst kind of criminal, the kind that boasts about breaking US law and giving the finger to them.

Within three years, he'll be being regularly sodomized by the black men he fears in some maximum security federal prison, and hardly anyone will remember his name.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Rose View Post
    JJ is right. If the US wants you, you go to the US. Period. With the exceptions of Venezuela, which does have a treaty but won't extradite because the US is harboring some twat that blew up an airliner in Venezuela, and Cuba, America demands, the other country complies. Well, Ireland rarely does.

I have a US arrest warrant out for me, Shari. I have a vested interest in knowing where to go and where not to go. Or in having another identity. Calvin has another identity, or two. So, you can take it to the bank that I'm not wrong.

Antigua would have arrested him and extradited him even though online gaming is legal there. The US would just have said they were going to stop corresponding relationships between Antiguan and US banks and Antigua would have paid for the charter jet to get rid of him.

In the whole scheme of humanity, Calvin is an utter nobody. In US law, he's the worst kind of criminal, the kind that boasts about breaking US law and giving the finger to them.

Within three years, he'll be being regularly sodomized by the black men he fears in some maximum security federal prison, and hardly anyone will remember his name.
    Thanks Hank...............I know this shit inside and out

Hank best of luck and stay safe

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would hope if not presume that the Justice Department does have bigger fish to fry than Ayre. Let's say cop killers on the loose for example. How about child abducters, those illegally possessing weapons/explosives, serial killers/rapists for a few more? Just because gamblers freely choose to send him money, sure don't see the urgency, especially since the U.S. has no one to blame but itself for why its citizens go offshore.

Hank Rose

I think the answer to your post is that none of those people are appearing on the Cover of Forbes and telling the US that its laws don 't apply to them and that you can continue to break US law if you simply change your brand name.

Do they have bigger fish to fry? Logically, yes. Politically, the US Army and Marines have many people who have done the same things as those you claim are worse than Ayre, so no, they don't have bigger fish to fry than Ayre. Sorry, I guess that was overstated. They don't "illegally possess weapons/explosives" and they don't normally abduct children, they just kill or maim them.

It will be interesting to see how fast they lift him and how.

Hank Rose

I think that there is a compelling logic to the idea that it would be pretty absurd of the US government to announce these indictments so publicly, and to not have certain plans as to how they are going to bring Ayre to the US. They would be then stuck with the appearance of impotence. How can they deal with serious criminals if they go to all this effort making this announcement and then not be able to arrest him. I would say the arrest may well be a prearranged thing and the dominos will fall.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Rose View Post
    I think that there is a compelling logic to the idea that it would be pretty absurd of the US government to announce these indictments so publicly, and to not have certain plans as to how they are going to bring Ayre to the US. They would be then stuck with the appearance of impotence. How can they deal with serious criminals if they go to all this effort maIking this announcement and then not be able to arrest him. I would say the arrest may well be a prearranged thing and the dominos will fall.
    Hank Rose gets it.

Well done, hankie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 3456