TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

(Poker Room Chat)I would like to apologize to members of the sbr poker room...

but I will now be playing with all chat silent. While I respect and enjoy chatting with many of you, there are always a handful of morons in there who love to laugh at you when you lose, even if they aren't in the hand.

You try to say "nh" or "well played" and they refuse to answer, but are quick to make fun of your bad luck. I usually don't know who these miserable jerks are until it happens, so I can't preemptively silence them. This place seems to have just gotten worse and worse with rude behavior. Maybe a lot of people are frustrated because there is nothing much to gamble on right now?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Sorry.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I laugh at anyone that loses in poker... I refuse to listen to idiodic bad beat stories - except when I tell them of course.. .

besides that - anyone that says "NH" is an idiot and a lier...and WP means you lucked you you POS...

so why play all high and mighty...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16563

NH

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I want to see one of these famous TheCentaur outbursts..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Centaur why are you always apologizing about shit from the poker room

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    I laugh at anyone that loses in poker... I refuse to listen to idiodic bad beat stories - except when I tell them of course.. .

besides that - anyone that says "NH" is an idiot and a lier...and WP means you lucked you you POS...

so why play all high and mighty...
    so i guess i'm the idiot for being nice and saying "nh" while you are the smart one that doesn't know how to spell LIAR and IDIOTIC

calling people idiotic while not knowing how to spell it yourself...priceless...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: downsouth, and GUMMO77

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

calling people idiotic while not knowing how to spell it yourself...priceless...

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Sad, but I have to agree. When you have royal fuk'in douche bags like playersonly69 and frizzilli always running their mouths because they think they're such great fuk'in players on a shitty coin flip poker freeroll, it really makes sense not to chat. Most of the time people are pretty civil and you can have conversation while playing, but if one or both of these assholes show up, forget it. Yeah, they'll be nice to Lou and kiss his ass, in fact, po69 has his nose shoved so far up lou's ass, he doesn't know if it's day or night.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-27-12 at 08:21 PM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Sad, but I have to agree. When you have royal fuk'in douche bags like playersonly69 and frizzilli always running their mouths because they think they're such great fuk'in players on a shitty coin flip poker freeroll, it really makes sense not to chat. Most of time people are pretty civil and you can have conversation while playing, but if one or both of these assholes show up, forget it. Yeah, they'll be nice to Lou and kiss his ass, in fact, po69 has his nose shoved so far up lou's ass, he doesn't know if it's day or night.
    God damn you are such a little whiny sniffling cryass bitch, I never suck up to anyone I am who I am and your obsession with me is creepy.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i have also quit with the "gg" unless i am at the final table and they cashed.

im pretty sure noone wants to hear "gg" while leaving in less than 9th place.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    God damn you are such a little whiny sniffling cryass bitch, I never suck up to anyone I am who I am and your obsession with me is creepy.
    lol! My obsession with you?You mean my burial of your stupid ass is more like it! Stop running your punk bitch mouth and go put po69's Canadian bacon back in your mouth! Everybody on this forum is sick of you and your bullshit retarded comments. Almasters' owns you mommy's boy!

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    lol! My obsession with you?You mean my burial of your stupid ass is more like it! Stop running your punk bitch mouth and go put po69's Canadian bacon back in your mouth! Everybody on this forum is sick of you and your bullshit retarded comments. Almasters' owns you mommy's boy!
    Comments likes this is why you are considered SBR's #1 unintelligent meathead and why most of us make fun of you. You are the type of broke clown we feel too sorry for you that we can't make fun of you.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i have also quit with the "gg" unless i am at the final table and they cashed.

im pretty sure noone wants to hear "gg" while leaving in less than 9th place.
    i like to hear it and say it when i leave also

"gg and gl all" who can take offense to that?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

RudyRuetigger

i like to hear it and say it when i leave also

"gg and gl all" who can take offense to that?
    if you get knocked out and say it first then ok...but i don't think people that leave in 35th place or whatever really want to hear gg though, unless they say it first.

thats like telling someone gl before you start to play. you aren't really hoping they have good luck, because you want to win.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you get knocked out and say it first then ok...but i don't think people that leave in 35th place or whatever really want to hear gg though, unless they say it first.

thats like telling someone gl before you start to play. you aren't really hoping they have good luck, because you want to win.
    i see your points

what's better to say if you want to be friendly then?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

I should post my chat ban transcripts from Poker Stars.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Unless you think it will improve your game, no reason to run and hide from poker chat. Someone wants to act like a chat hero tough guy, any civil person at the table should be able to laugh at that behavior & easily dismiss it.

The best part about SBR, SBR poker is that it offers a community to have fun and make some online buddies you have something in common with... not a place to become a shut-in and let the haters take away from your experience. I'd recommend maybe turning it off only when you're simply not in the mood to chat... otherwise roll with the punches and enjoy your experience.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave zam77 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

zammer you are a class act
    thank you for changing the avatar, you are getting better

now maybe an underaged alyssa milano included if you're showing who's the boss?

RudyRuetigger

i see your points

what's better to say if you want to be friendly then?
    i really dont know.

i just doubt anyone that gets knocks out in last place, on the bubble, or anywhere between really wants to hear "good game". i could be wrong.

i assume alot get pissed when they get knocked out 2-9th as well but i think you have atleast earned me to say gg even if you are pissed. i dont have a problem with anyone saying whatever they want at the table though. actions piss me off not the words.

the worst thing is when you are playing someone in golf.

90% of the time if its not the final round you say "i enjoyed it, see you later" or something like that.

if they kill you or they barely lose to you, you can say "good round"

if you absolutely kill them, you can't say good round or i enjoyed it. thats when its real puzzling shaking their hand.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

It all depends on how u lose the hand to get knocked out. Many ppl are upset regardless because they go into the hand favored and we all know how SBR works. The A10 wins against the AQ......

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

WHo cares what someone says. Its words on a computer screen.

Start acting like adults and quit worrying what some other kid/moron says on the other computer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zsr

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    WHo cares what someone says. Its words on a computer screen.

Start acting like adults and quit worrying what some other kid/moron says on the other computer.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

I just find it a more enjoyable experience not being exposed to psychopathic taunting. Seems like an adult decision.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arent you the one who would sit there and talk shit the entire tournament when you got knocked out?

Kind of ironic.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Arent you the one who would sit there and talk shit the entire tournament when you got knocked out?

Kind of ironic.
    I did that a few times when someone would rub in sucking out on me or me going busted for no reason, just to be a dik, and I would watch them until it happened to them so I could repay the favor. I am not proud of it.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I just find it a more enjoyable experience not being exposed to psychopathic taunting.