who's out for Boston?

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rondo got suspended.

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Rondo, Bass, Wilcox, O'Neal. KG is back but considering he had issues 5 days ago I doubt they can cover -9! OKC for me all the way!

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harden and Collison are questionable.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is boston's last game before the all star break... rondo's not playing due to suspension, garnett is listed as probable, o'neal gets hurt every game, etc... just putting myself in Doc's shoes, boston's reserves should get some playing time tonite... i think they just want to get to the break so they can regroup... on the flip side, okc has kobe and the gang tomorrow nite before they go to all star break so how much do you think the thunder will invest into tonite's game, which should be a "gimme" anyway? that being said, i can see boston covering tonite and i can see them with towels on their heads by the third so i'll leave the line alone... the under (186) looks better to me... i think the thunder is ready for tomorrows game for 2 reasons: its the lakers and hello, nba spring break!!! the celtics are ready to go to break bc they about to lose it... therefore, i think tonite's game will be sloppy and low scoring

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Agreed.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    Harden and Collison are questionable.
    No, they're out.