CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hello BigTimeWinner... I think from the amount of time the staff spend on the forum, most would assume we "do give a crap". However - unless you can find for me in the FAQs at the bottom of each forum page a policy where it says you are not allowed to be an attention seeker posting fake fixed crap on random football matches, I'm afraid someone is not going to banned for that. Everyone asserts when they register for SBR that they are over 18 years old. We try to let people self police for the most part because the average poster isn't a nitwit. If this personally hurts your heart or your feelings, please come into every thread started by the OP and post the links that horja did. However if we banned every air bettor/exaggerator/someone not telling the truth about their life: there'd be maybe 20 people left on here. GL WITH YOUR BETS BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT
    SHARI WILL U BE MY VALENTIMES????? I KNOW VALENTIMES IS OVER BUT LOVE SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT JUST ONE DAY.

SHARI I HAVE ALREADY OUTLINED IN PREVEIOUS POSTS WHAT ARE MY MOST ATTRACTIVE QUALITIES AND ESPECIALLY WHY I AM AT LEAST BETTER THEN JJ

OK LET ME KNOW
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Shari, I'm not quoting it so as not to use up tons of space, but tremendous and hilarious post!!

And thanks to horja for the link, just to get that 100% confirmation of the OP's status as a complete fraud... not that we all shouldn't know that anyway.

It's a testament to how tempting it is to want to have an "edge" that many of us initially want to believe posters with "inside info"... but it's very much akin to people wanting to believe in God... sure would be nice but it is very clearly the farthest imaginable thing from reality.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

I enjoy his posts for entertainment value

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy posted 3 times so far and I got into a 'fight' with other forum members because of this idiot whos username says ALBANIAN and that is my nationality. I did not want someone to make my country look like shit to hundreds of other people so I had to argue with other forum members for this idiot.

Though that is not the only reason this guy should be banned. Another reason is that he is TRICKING us to wasting money betting on games that are not fixed (at least the first two picks did not go his way) and I see people are betting money on his picks. If 10 people followed him with 100$ each, that is 1000$. It is not a lot but is this guy really worth that much? Besides new members will go away once they see how useless some threads are on the forum. In the end I don't really give a crap whether you ban this guy or not, just trying to help the forum and other people.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobyy View Post
    Jacobyy, POUND the Fukkkker!!!

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

my o/d is $3000 so I got this riding, its a winner, we need to believe

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink View Post
    my o/d is $3000 so I got this riding, its a winner, we need to believe
    I believe........that you're a total hamburger

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    This guy posted 3 times so far and I got into a 'fight' with other forum members because of this idiot whos username says ALBANIAN and that is my nationality. I did not want someone to make my country look like shit to hundreds of other people so I had to argue with other forum members for this idiot.

Though that is not the only reason this guy should be banned. Another reason is that he is TRICKING us to wasting money betting on games that are not fixed (at least the first two picks did not go his way) and I see people are betting money on his picks. If 10 people followed him with 100$ each, that is 1000$. It is not a lot but is this guy really worth that much? Besides new members will go away once they see how useless some threads are on the forum. In the end I don't really give a crap whether you ban this guy or not, just trying to help the forum and other people.
    BigTimer, I promise you 100%: The people posting in here saying they've bet xxxxx and their house, are being sarcastic. You guys have done a great job at exposing this poster but he was exposed in his first thread. No one is taking him seriously and most here have great memory recall. What you can do is keep hammering home in threads exactly what horja did so that if some random lurker was even thinking of following the plays, they'd see your posts and know it's a shaft. That's what I meant about allowing posters to take care of it = this stuff gets sorted very quickly. Us as posters might be lucky to hit 50% with our plays, but we can all sniff out something fishy quite quickly. And we're quite vocal about it

ehp6737

1-1 after regulation. OT doesnt count towards wagering outcomes in Euro books (atleast with US books) so regardless of OT outcome, its another Albanian loss

His record is 1-5 in "fixes" now

ehp6737

**Euro hockey

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    ...the average poster isn't a nitwit. ...

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Have not followed this guys other threads. What's his record on these "fixed" matches? Guy for real or full of shit?
    full of it...

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

whens the next tip, i want to win some moneys as you say.
    albania sux?

First 12