kkirby99
    kkirby99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Last Man Standing

new contest for anybody who wants to get in.

1 week with 3 picks a day from NBA, College hoops, or NHL. After 1 week anybody that has a lower win % than the group is eliminated. Each day thereafter the last place person is eliminated until there is only 1 left. If there are 2 or more tied for last after the 1st round you're both gone. Inbox me for the invitation as when I set it up I made it a private pool. Starts Wednesday 2/22.

kkirby99

Okay it appears that I can't respond to private messages yet since I don't have 20 posts here. Also I'm having a hard time finding the page that allows invitations to be sent out like I found before so if anybody can help me with this please let me know. Feel like an idiot.

kkirby99

Anybody that wants in just post here and forget the inbox routine as I can't answer PM's at the moment. You have until tomorrow to let me know. xxx, I've got your request and I have to send invites but I won't do it until I get a list of all the folks that want to join so I can send them all at once. There's a 20 person limit and there are 4 so far. It'll cost you 1 point to join and winner takes all. This contest is going to be called Last Man Standing II as I screwed up the first one already.

kkirby99

bump so anyone that wants to play can see this. starts tomorrow.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bruce Willis is a badass in that movie.

kkirby99

Unfortunately the movie kinda stunk.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by kkirby99 View Post
    Unfortunately the movie kinda stunk.

Unfortunately this thread and that movie have something in common, yes?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Good idea for a contest tho.

kkirby99

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Unfortunately this thread and that movie have something in common, yes?
    So i take it you don't want to show us your expertise?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by kkirby99 View Post
    So i take it you don't want to show us your expertise?

I don't think you want to see my "expertise"

Docking

I don't claim to be a great handicapper, I thought this thread was about the movie, and was disappointed when I opened it and saw it wasn't.

The only thing I'm good at is sweeping floors and Docking, and yes I have a foreskin, so if you're interested let me know.

kkirby99

That's OK you can keep it to yourself.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

count me in

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I don't think you want to see my "expertise"

Docking

I don't claim to be a great handicapper, I thought this thread was about the movie, and was disappointed when I opened it and saw it wasn't.

The only thing I'm good at is sweeping floors and Docking, and yes I have a foreskin, so if you're interested let me know.
    Ummm.....(not Yum......Ummm) where in the fukk do you learn this stomach turning slang ngates? Last week I followed Opie's lead and looked up "fletching"......and now "docking".

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Ummm.....(not Yum......Ummm) where in the fukk do you learn this stomach turning slang ngates? Last week I followed Opie's lead and looked up "fletching"......and now "docking".

When I was little, my parents sent me to summer camp...I had alot of weird experiences there and met some interesting people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

ngates, so you opened the thread and you were disappointed (point taken), but yet you still thought you needed to post a smart ass comment about a topic that you were disappointed in the first place? I think I will save some time and not look up your history of posts....thanks!

Try not to waste time being so angry, with menial BS and you might find yourself happy with life rather wasting away trying to achieve your 20,000 posts on SBR with nothing but smart ass comments.

Join up, my fiend. I think you would have fun..It's a good concept of a contest. If anything...you could tail the overall group or the individual leaders. This first round is a collaborative effort.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    ngates, so you opened the thread and you were disappointed (point taken), but yet you still thought you needed to post a smart ass comment about a topic that you were disappointed in the first place? I think I will save some time and not look up your history of posts....thanks!

Try not to waste time being so angry, with menial BS and you might find yourself happy with life rather wasting away trying to achieve your 20,000 posts on SBR with nothing but smart ass comments.

Join up, my fiend. I think you would have fun..It's a good concept of a contest. If anything...you could tail the overall group or the individual leaders. This first round is a collaborative effort.

Jmon, while I have never seen you post before, so I have absolutely no respect for you, I will still respond to you...I just mentiond that Bruce Willis was awesome in the movie...The OP decided to say the movie sucked, and I felt the need to defend Bruce Willis and his movie.

I don't understand how that makes me unhappy in life?

Jmon, I have an absolute blast on this forum, do you ever see me complaining about anything someone says to me? Do you see me creating ghosts because someone insulted me? Do you see me complaining about my job as a janitor? NO, so what would make you think that I have such an unhappy life?

Just because I get angry/annoyed seeing 15 threads created by 1 guy on the first page, doesn't necessarily mean that I'm unhappy with life...It could mean that, I get annoyed seeing 15 threads from the same dumbfukk, when he could of made 1 thread and included all of his thoughts in that thread. Those are the threads where you see me get angry/annoyed...But doesn't everyone get angry/annoyed at times? Does that make everyone unhappy with their life?

Teach me.

Thanks, I await your explanation, on why/how you came to the conclusion that I'm just an unhappy guy from the way I post on a forum Monday-Friday from 6am-6pm.

JMon

^

It's rather simple. You posted "Bruce Willis is a bad ass in that movie." in your first post. That is, after and hopefully you read the poster's description of the contest and/or thread upon OPENING? Upon reading the opening thread.. I would hope you would come to a conclusion that it wasn't about "Bruce Willis". But yet you proceeded to make a reply. Granted the poster should not have made that reply, but sarcastic at most, you followed with a smart ass comment. If you knew the intentions of your original posts...a smart ass comment would have not followed..that is a reasonable person not trying to start shit. Then you follow with your "uncalled" comments.

So are you slow or do I need to dig deeper.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Docking is neat.

I think docking needs its own thread!!!

JMon

I agree...Docking is neat..

I also agree, docking needs it's own thread.