Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Put an eightball under the front seat of her car, when you know she'll be out driving, call the cops tell them you see a car matching hers driving crazy. She'll get in minor trouble when they find the coke. You'll get custody.

Everytime she comes to pick up the kids, when it's her day to have them, call her a coke whore.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Best day of your life man

You will be very happy
    are you happy?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

sorry to hear that sir,but sometimes two people just grow apart overtime and turn into different people.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Whatever ya do...don't let any ill feelings between you two flow over onto the kids.....avoid talking shit about the other to them etc. Never ends well and the kids don't deserve it. Hope you and the wife/exwife can agree on that and be good from here out.

Separations and divorces happen man.....but life goes on. You'll pull through.
    very good advise ,,it not the end of the world ,,life goes on ,,you be ok ,,,,i been there myself,,,,the kid are the most important thing in life ,,wife come and goes,,it is planty of lady out there,,,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yahoo was she nailing anyone??

Let us know pal

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

JJ if you ever get married can I be one of the Groomsmen?? I want a front row seat to that party

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Many divorced dads disconnect from their kids when they separate from their ex-wives, do not let this happen use this as a chance to build an even stronger relationship with your boys.

I don't know what happened or the reasons for the divorce, but try to maintain a healthy relationship with the ex it will make things 1000x easier, because after all she will most likely have the most say in how much time you get with your boys.

Focus on the positives! I feel for you man.
    see i dont get that. why does the woman get the say. he could possibly be the better parent. what age do kids need to be to file for full custody? or at least joint. **** this every other weekend bullshit

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    see i dont get that. why does the woman get the say. he could possibly be the better parent. what age do kids need to be to file for full custody? or at least joint. **** this every other weekend bullshit
    All depends on the couple these days....more judges are realizing that in today's economy more men are parenting more and the women are taking bigger breadwinner roles....also who has been there in the main 'head of household' role as parent longer...sometimes the dad does get the bigger say.

mav2112
    mav2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    are you happy?

Well yes I am ...........I am kinda lucky as I am a teacher and my son started kindergarten this year in the same school as me.......I am a 3rd grade teacher..........so even on the nights she has him he is spending all day with me in my building........... although down the hall .........

I think I am relieved as she was she unbelievable a lot of work to make happy........so is on sleep meds, anti depressants etc.etc.etc............just at my wits end to make her happy and really I dont know if she will ever be...........so all in all......I would have done anything to keep the family together........I just think some things are out of my control..........she just changed over the years..........kind of at a loss over the whole situation.......I have been nothing but a good father and a good husband

But I cant make miracles happen.............

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    hang in there man.. we are here your sbr brothers to support you!
    First kind post I've ever seen daimo make...kinda weird to see

Crazy enough I echo his sentiments.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

couldn't imagine losing kids due to marriage, something very wrong with that institution these days

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by mav2112 View Post

Well yes I am ...........I am kinda lucky as I am a teacher and my son started kindergarten this year in the same school as me.......I am a 3rd grade teacher..........so even on the nights she has him he is spending all day with me in my building........... although down the hall .........

I think I am relieved as she was she unbelievable a lot of work to make happy........so is on sleep meds, anti depressants etc.etc.etc............just at my wits end to make her happy and really I dont know if she will ever be...........so all in all......I would have done anything to keep the family together........I just think some things are out of my control..........she just changed over the years..........kind of at a loss over the whole situation.......I have been nothing but a good father and a good husband

But I cant make miracles happen.............
    Mav you sound like you are a great guy and clearly the better of the two. Sounds like your boy is lucky to have you and he will know that if he doesn't already....I'm sure you're already his hero.

Also....I expect you to be running through all the milfs in the PTA in no time

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Sorry to hear, especially with you having kids.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

that sucks dude but like they all said, focus on the kids #1....

11 years is a long time and i know i'd be done if it ended for me. i know it's not my thread but i feel for you dude.....i'm just having problems with my girl after a big fight about her family back in november that i thought we were pass but obviously we are not and this just blows and i'm like so depressed as this chick is "The One" in my eyes and can't ask for anything more from a women...havent even made a bet since november......no matter how pussyish it sounds, it's unbearable without her and until i get her back to how we were with all the good lovie dovieness again, i'm just ruined and can't get over it....i've been taught the lesson already almost instantly from when i finished my rant and need time machine to go back anand fix it.......

how do people get through these things??? i simply cant and keep hoping for the best and we'll all be ok within a few months but still and still and still it lingers......HOW????

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur not divorced yet don't do anything stupid like hook up with another chick y'all might get back together. Try to get along even if you hate her guts dads always get taken to the cleaners

mav2112
    mav2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    that sucks dude but like they all said, focus on the kids #1....

11 years is a long time and i know i'd be done if it ended for me. i know it's not my thread but i feel for you dude.....i'm just having problems with my girl after a big fight about her family back in november that i thought we were pass but obviously we are not and this just blows and i'm like so depressed as this chick is "The One" in my eyes and can't ask for anything more from a women...havent even made a bet since november......no matter how pussyish it sounds, it's unbearable without her and until i get her back to how we were with all the good lovie dovieness again, i'm just ruined and can't get over it....i've been taught the lesson already almost instantly from when i finished my rant and need time machine to go back anand fix it.......

how do people get through these things??? i simply cant and keep hoping for the best and we'll all be ok within a few months but still and still and still it lingers......HOW????

Well I have been thru this kind of stuff twice now in the last 20 years.........once with a child......the other time without............and the best advice I can give to anyone is just keep taking care of yourself.......eat right........go to the gym........lose weight and stay focused on things you can control...........your job........your schooling.......your potential career............etc.etc..........in the end ..............

anything that may or may not happen........thats all that matters..............

After my separation...........my goals are to work out and lose 20 lbs..........keep my career progressing........and be the best part time dad I can be.............everything else will work itself out......

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

hey this song might comfort u and fall in love with the script LOL

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Who's pluggin yer old lady?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Who's pluggin yer old lady?
    Stay classy, guy

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

so its ok if i continue to bang her bareback?

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    One of my divorced buddies has a police scanner. Everytime he hears there's an accident on the interstate towards his ex's house, he gets excited and hopes its her. He literally prays that its her and that she's alone.

Divorce is brutal.
    He really hates the mother of his children that much,and how about if it was her how would he think his kids would handle it. the death of a mother. I must be missing a big part of the story.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Stay classy, guy
    this isn't the place to come for advice or sympathy. come on guy this is a gambling forum.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    this isn't the place to come for advice or sympathy. come on guy this is a gambling forum.
    Who are you? Seems like there was a fair bit of genuine and honest advice shared in this thread.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Youll be OK...
    my wife & I seperated after 10 yrs, my son was 3 and daughter was 1.5 at the time..
    I still saw them during the week and every other weekend religiously..
    I met someone and had another son..and connection became natural since I had my kids so much..my young son and daughter are very close.
    Now my son is 17,my daughter is 13, and young son is 10...and everything is great theyre here this weekend.....they just cost more when theyre older (IPAD's,PS3,laptops)

And I can still give a rats ass about my ex!! So youll forget about yours and find someone better like I did

Good luck!

mbrenes
    mbrenes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 605

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    What the fuk is wrong with you...fukking hamburger.
    exactly ! thank you! wtf is wrong with him!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Youll be OK...
    my wife & I seperated after 10 yrs, my son was 3 and daughter was 1.5 at the time..
    I still saw them during the week and every other weekend religiously..
    I met someone and had another son..and connection became natural since I had my kids so much..my young son and daughter are very close.
    Now my son is 17,my daughter is 13, and young son is 10...and everything is great theyre here this weekend.....they just cost more when theyre older (IPAD's,PS3,laptops)

And I can still give a rats ass about my ex!! So youll forget about yours and find someone better like I did

Good luck!
    Great advIce and eloquently stated.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

What kind of moron would get married these days?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Not a big deal, imho. Most marriages disintegrate.

Good luck, pal. Take it ez.

First 12