King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How can anybody watch college hoops??

I never bet on cbb because of all the scrubs running around like a chicken without a head, kids chanting bullshit in the stands, etc.

But today I decided to bet on San Francisco +5 and I'm hating myself for watching this shit.

Fukk me.

Never again.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

It's hard to watch. It's all just a bunch of perimeter passing and when someone drives to the bucket the zone collapses and the ball gets passed out to the perimeter again. It's quite a different game than the NBA talent-wise.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I agree, can't even stand to watch unless it's March Madness. BS games like Canisius vs. Niagra wtf

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Wish they knocked some seconds off the shot clock...it would do wonders for the game...these guys can't get in any sort of rythm the way it is now.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

great sport to bet if you like money.
    Coaches mean a lot. Much different sport than NBA

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you bet on San Fran? That's the home of the gays!

No wonder you're getting screwed. Now, if you support that kind of marriage, then bet that way.

Consider this a gambling lesson.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You bet on the wrong team to enjoy the game of college ball. I think it is the best sport outside of the NFL, to watch and bet on.

Most people who went to a relevant university love college sports.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

defense is too tough, and make shot clock shorter like nba

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You bet on the wrong team to enjoy the game of college ball. I think it is the best sport outside of the NFL, to watch and bet on.

Most people who went to a relevant university love college sports.
    Damn chalky, that explains it... I didn't go to duke, so I hate college Bball.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get rid of the damn possession arrow. Stupidest thing in sports.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

love betting and watching college hoops, best sport to make money on. That and mlb are my 2 specialties

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

NBA where pathetic happens.

Only ten players averaging 20 + a game, Only 4 averaging more than 25 ppg....

Most are shooting 40%...........

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

I generally like college sports over pro counterparts but agree that CBB is fairly hard to watch this time or year. Pick it up in a couple weeks and it gets interesting.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you bet on the Niners?

yep, that was a Castro District ending right up in your bung hole with that kickoff returner Notorius Jackson or whatever the hell his name is.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    did you bet on the Niners?

yep, that was a Castro District ending right up in your bung hole with that kickoff returner Notorius Jackson or whatever the hell his name is.
    Only phags care about what other phags do..

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You not going to Duke means you probably aren't a douche bag.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Cbb is sometimes better to watch than NBA because college players play defense. NBA Is a shootout

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Prefer the college game to the NBA. However, basketball is tough to watch with money on it because of all the swings in momentum. I like to follow the scores on the internet and watch the last 3 minutes or so if the game is close. Football/horse racing is a lot more relaxing to watch.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

I never bet on cbb because of all the scrubs running around like a chicken without a head, kids chanting bullshit in the stands, etc. But today I decided to bet on San Francisco +5 and I'm hating myself for watching this shit. Fukk me. Never again.
    Easy winner.... congrats!! i had them as well in a 3 teamer..

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i never watch or bet pro hoops, cant stand pro basketball (betting wise or to watch and follow)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its bad

I watch if nothing else on

NBA is where the stars are

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Pros and cons, but I also believe college basketball is overall an inferior product to the NBA.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

NBA is a fkn abortion marketed to 8 year-olds. fireworks, piped in music during play, repetitive youtube clips, shot clock too short to run any sort of real offense (so it's all one-man and two-man games), pathetic defense. that's some shameful proletarian shit right there (about as shameful as coming into the college hoops threads and starting a thread about how much you hate college hoops). when someone tells me that he's a huge NBA fan, i know one thing: he'll be a pain in the ass to play with and when we pick teams, i'll put him on the other one and watch him piss off his teammates.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Get rid of the damn possession arrow. Stupidest thing in sports.
    NFL challenge-based replay system is stupidest thing in sports, hands down (lack of replay for soccer goals is close second). college hoops possession arrow affects a few plays a game. NFL replay system affects every play. why they don't review every play like college football is beyond me. going to the games is the worst - every time there's a play that doesn't favor the home team, rubes yell "CHALLENGE IT."

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still don't understand how you idiots think the NBA is a better game to watch. Watching 9,000 pick and rolls isn't offense. College hoops has so many more aspects to it than the NBA. Sure, there are some shit teams, but watch the Georgetown "Princeton" offense or how Syracuse's 2-3 zone works on defense. I'll take these "scrubs" any day over the brick layers in the NBA. And if you're home sick for the NBA, watch Baylor - they stand around and set shitty picks and then do a bunch of one on one shit to try and score every time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The NBA is garbage, the players don't even start to play till the 4th quater, if I had to watch another overpaid lazy athlete let another guy drive right to the hoop for a dunk because he didn't want to break a sweat I would have to gouge my eyes out. College bball is great and it is exciting, kids play their hearts out every single game, however, there are over 300 division I schools, what good teams in major conferences play and it is much better than the NBA. Of course your going to say that college bball sucks if your watching a San Fran game, no offense to them or BYU cause they aren't the worst teams in the country, but I mean that is equivelant to watching a New Jersey Nets v. Phoenix suns game, possibly a WNBA.

Only an idiot would watch a WNBA game and then state that they can't understand how anyone watches the NBA.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

NBA is a long known joke.....overpaid athletes decide when they want to show up...tooo many games...no heart from players....all a 1-1 game....

PaperTrail07

College is so much more fun to watch because you might actually see something unexpected or watch hard work pay off once in a while

PaperTrail07

I mean the highlight NBA game the other night was @ Golden State===lol enough said--only game televised nationally

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

NBA is garbage too, but it's the better garbage.

Fishhead while dumpster diving would take NBA home, he would leave CBB behind.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

college bbal thhe sh-t u guys suck

BiffTFinancial

as soon as i see an intelligent argument as to why the NBA is better than college hoops, i'll respond. so far, all i see is a lack of appreciation of fundamental basketball and competitive nuance. also, a bunch of dumb homophobic stuff.

if you are unable to appreciate the chess match that is Izzo vs. Ryan, that's your loss. you guys certainly aren't doing much to prove the NBA posters are more intelligent or better at constructing arguments than college hoops posters, that's for sure. not surprising for fans of a "sport" that canonizes a kid after 36 turnovers in his first six starts.