BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

looooove matchbook for hockey... I assume baseball will be as good???

Regularly beat the pinny lines by 3-5 cents including commission on NBA and NHL bets

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

had been a long time since i havent checked matchbook. just checked today, liquidity dont look so bad. some lines are better then pinny. not bad.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    FACT 1 YOU SAID THEY WOULD HAVE MULTI CURRENCIES UP FOR ALL CLIENTS BY THE END OF FEB...THEY DON'T.

FACT 2 YOU SAY THEY HAVE MORE PREGAME VOLUME THAN BF...YET BF SHOWS THE NUMBERS..MB DOESN'T

FACT 3 YOU SAY YOU ALWAYS GET BETTER ODDS THAN PINNY...YET NO SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE AT LEAST ONE.

BYE BYE..OFF TO SCHOOL...YOU JUST GOT PUNKED BY AN 8TH GRADER....
    FACT 1: It may be March here but it is still Feb where Matchbook resides. What I said was they intend to have it by end Feb. They do have them for those interested in beta testing them as I am.

FACT 2: I know MB doesn't display the volume of matched bets but when I've placed a bet there which exceeds what BF is showing as total matched bets on the event I think even an 8th grader would concede my point. Anyway all you need to do on most markets is look at the volumes on offer and you'd come to the same conclusion.

FACT 3: If I were to waste my time posting screenshots, knowing you, you'd call them fake. I don't really care if you believe me or not. What I post is always the truth from my experience and intended for intelligent readers who are interested and wish to learn. That clearly excludes you.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Hareeba, why do you bother replying to QQ?

BAUS

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Hareeba, why do you bother replying to QQ?

BAUS
    yeah, fair question
    perhaps it's because I fear that if his nonsense isn't challenged then others might think he's on the right track

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    MB seeds all markets themselves, but yea you can get better odds there sometimes..

soon @tm is a trademark of matchbook, currencies will be up April latest...hmm maybe Juni....next NFL season surely!
    Yes most of volume is seeded.

Does that matter?? I do not know

Is it safe?? I do not know??
    Are lines good?? YES

Hareeba!

An example today in NBA - Dallas @ Memphis
    @ Betfair +/- 2.5 total matched $582
    on offer $409 @ 1.91 and $108 @ 2.02 (101.9% market)
    @ Matchbook +/- 2.0 on offer $13,447 @ +103, $1,506 @ -105 and $11,872 @ -106 (3c line for $10k whichever side you want to bet)
    Pinnacle -103 / -107
    wonder what QQ's 8th grader would conclude from those numbers?
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 02-29-12 at 03:42 PM.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    FACT 1: It may be March here but it is still Feb where Matchbook resides. What I said was they intend to have it by end Feb. They do have them for those interested in beta testing them as I am.

FACT 2: I know MB doesn't display the volume of matched bets but when I've placed a bet there which exceeds what BF is showing as total matched bets on the event I think even an 8th grader would concede my point. Anyway all you need to do on most markets is look at the volumes on offer and you'd come to the same conclusion.

FACT 3: If I were to waste my time posting screenshots, knowing you, you'd call them fake. I don't really care if you believe me or not. What I post is always the truth from my experience and intended for intelligent readers who are interested and wish to learn. That clearly excludes you.
    even an 8th grader knows fact 2 is so wrong...so you are saying if IBM is being offered 100k at 200.50 per share that the volume is 100k?...a bid or offer is NOT volume...

fact 1...you didn't say beta in your original tout that mb would offer multi currencies...

fact 3...you won't waste time posting 1 trade of yours....but have plenty of time spewing mis information...

don't they have are you smarter than a 5th grader down under???

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    even an 8th grader knows fact 2 is so wrong...so you are saying if IBM is being offered 100k at 200.50 per share that the volume is 100k?...a bid or offer is NOT volume...

fact 1...you didn't say beta in your original tout that mb would offer multi currencies...

fact 3...you won't waste time posting 1 trade of yours....but have plenty of time spewing mis information...

don't they have are you smarter than a 5th grader down under???
    Please explain how "fact 2" could possibly be wrong when I have just placed a bet for say $1000 at Matchbook whilst Betfair is showing zero for matched bets.

Posting my trades is totally and utterly irrelevant to the issue. I don't and have never claimed to be a big winner.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 02-29-12 at 09:13 PM.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Please explain how "fact 2" could possibly be wrong when I have just placed a bet for say $1000 at Matchbook whilst Betfair is showing zero for matched bets.

Posting my trades is totally and utterly irrelevant to the issue. I don't and have never claimed to be a big winner.

no disputing fact 1...

fact 2...ok we will take your word on it...but those who trade stocks know i am right.

fact 3...it is ok to admit you are a paid poster for mb...maybe one day you will be a big weinner

off to have some cereal b/f school...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betfair is not a pre game trading market period
    Betfair is a live game trading market
    Matchbook is a pre game trading market only
    Betfair blows away matchbook in American Sports also as far as live game wagering
    Add up all BEtfair money traded on an nba night vs pre gamer matchbook its not even close..Betfair is 20x++++MORE

Depends what you want

If your a looking for good odds pre game Matchbook is excellent although money all seeded

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Betfair is not a pre game trading market period
    Betfair is a live game trading market
    Matchbook is a pre game trading market only
    Betfair blows away matchbook in American Sports also as far as live game wagering
    Add up all BEtfair money traded on an nba night vs pre gamer matchbook its not even close..Betfair is 20x++++MORE

Depends what you want

If your a looking for good odds pre game Matchbook is excellent although money all seeded
    Thanks JJ, that's all I've been arguing with that QQ nutter ... never disputed the live play issue ... in fact in other threads I've always said that Betfair slays the opposition for live betting .. unfortunately I can't use them for that. I only bet pre-game and Matchbook slays Betfair for US pro sports in that sphere.

boxcutter
    boxcutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Betting at Matchbook is standard procedure for US pregame action . Take tonights NBA I've just had a quick peak on Matchbook Oklahoma -1 is 5 cents better than Pinny, and they are 7 cent better on the moneyline. Same goes for LA clippers -3.5 and and Miami -4.5(-101). Betfair has Miami -4.5 (-108) with $133 compared to Matchbook's $1000. Not bad at all !!

First 12