stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

MAN U is the pick

I've been doing research (not a pro) but this seems to be the bet....GL all

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

why? what research has led to to that conclusion. My digging has me leaning the other way. I initially leaned Man U but now will probably make it a no play. Ajax in Amsterdam will be pumped up. Some Man U guys are sitting like evra. Pass

stuck621

MAN U has always dominated Ajax even at Amsterdam....I'm going with the better team and with these odds...its a steal

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

MAN U dont care much about EL,win dont bring money like in CL and thay put all their strenght now to win PL,Ajax play very decent in group with Real and Lion and should been second in group if Lion didnt win last match with Dinamo 6:0.MAN U ll rest some players today and even minimum loos ll be good result for them.For me no bet here.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man Utd even with the best Lineup don't play great when they are away from home. I would lean towards a draw.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How about the under??

stuck621

why waste it on the under when MAN U wins 4-2

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by stuck621 View Post
    MAN U has always dominated Ajax even at Amsterdam....I'm going with the better team and with these odds...its a steal
    Alex Ferguson has never managed a professional game against Ajax.

The two teams last played in the mid-late 70's, Ajax won 1-0 in Amsterdam. I'll keep away from this until I see the line ups.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough betting match IMO. As said before, what is United's motivation here? Ajax usually pretty strong at home in Euro competitions. The plus for United if they give a shit is the lull in the EPL schedule let's them play as strong a side as they want. I'd wait and see the lineups for sure in this one to see what United is tossing out there.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Dutch police say they have arrested 76 Ajax supporters suspected of seeking a confrontation with Manchester United supporters the night before the clubs meet in the Europa League.
    Police said that on Thursday the men were detained a day earlier under heightened security rules imposed by the Amsterdam mayor. Spokesman Ad Smit said the men were found to have a pair of brass knuckles, tear gas, a club "and a large amount of narcotics." They were held overnight and will face varying fines of up to €600 (£500).

Another 54 supporters of Belgian club Anderlecht, who were also thought to be seeking confrontation with United supporters, were detained and sent home. On Wednesday, 12 people were arrested for "football-related incidents."

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

It will be tough but manu do not play again until next weekend I think no selection issues for them. Ajax is 6th in the Dutch league and are not having a good season. Plus they have some massive internal conflict with the directors.

"Ajax's record against English opposition is not the best, with seven outings having come and gone since they last tasted victory, and they will be aware that United will pose another considerable test in midweek.
    The Red Devils have won six of their previous 10 outings against Eredivisie sides, but have only secured one victory in five on Dutch soil."

http://www.skysports.com/football/ma...475120,00.html

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

we are really just guessing until the teams are up.

vidic, lindegard, anderson, fletcher, owen -injured
    evra, giggs, berbatov - not in the squad.

i cant guess the utd side. ferguson might say he'll play his strongest side, but i'm not so sure. probably give game time to young, hernandez & nani. is smalling back yet? is rooney starting? who will play left back. if rooney does start, is he going to play him really, really deep in midfield cause scholes might be rested.

i'm waiting until the last minute. maybe even 10mins into the game. it's not like the price is so special its unmissable. if anything 1.9 isn't value in the first place.

under2.5@ 2.0 could be ok, but only if you're watching the game and you can bail out if there is and early goal.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Got big monz on United for once. Let's see what happens.

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

From @TeamTalk on Twitter.

Man Utd team v #Ajax (KO 6pm GMT): De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Fabio, Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Hernandez.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

2-0 Man U !!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
    2-0 Man U !!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about Man City?

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think a city win is good value

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Congrats on the UTD win for those who took it!

City is playing the holders, tough call, best of luck whichever way you lean