bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I actually think Martingaling would work in the NBA!

I just do, teams like the Heat/Chicago on the dominant end or Bobcats/Wizards on the losing end can never have a streak of losses in the dominant teams or wins in the shit teams that goes on for any length...how could you lose Martingaling?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I dont think this is a good idea and i know i will lose longterm but martingale teams after 3 loses ATS for a maximum of 5 loses( 8 total) has worked for me lately. Doing it for shits and giggles and to have a bit of action on games.*

RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

it could work......

First off you would need a huge bankroll to be able to try and net one bet that would be worth winning

for example if you wanna win 100 bucks

youre gonna have to bet 110...... 220......440.....880.... and so on

assuming your talking about the spreads and not ML if you're talking about ML than that just wont work youll have a ton of wins but one loss would cripple you

so if heat dont cover 4 times in a row you gotta put up some serious dough to net only 100

also you waste 5 nba games trying to win just 100

its rough and ultimatley i dont think would work

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Miami lost 7 in a row ATS twice last year.
    They also lost 5 in a row SU.

On the fifth game of that 5 game losing streak SU you would have been risking more than 600 units to win a base unit of 1.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

On the fifth game of that 5 game losing streak SU you would have been risking 600 units to win a base unit of 1.
    do you know a website that has this database? ive been doing this for 2 weeks just for the action but after briefly searching i couldnt find a website that showed every teams record ATS like a schedule( IE L L W L W W L), it will just show there record ATS. I would like to see a database with past results and longest streaks.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    do you know a website that has this database? ive been doing this for 2 weeks just for the action but after briefly searching i couldnt find a website that showed every teams record ATS like a schedule( IE L L W L W W L), it will just show there record ATS. I would like to see a database with past results and longest streaks.
    http://www.greymatterstats.com/Profiles_NBA.aspx
    Points Awarded:

UntilTheNDofTimE gave FourLengthsClear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Inkwell77 gave FourLengthsClear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

I just thought of this after I saw the Heat -1 1/2 vs the Pacemakers yesterday and thought **** I mean they could lose the game but whats the odds they lose 4 or 5 of these in a row with that line....fuckin 0%

Heat are like 7-1 their last 8 games (6 of which were road games) and of those 7 wins they won 6 by double digits, I just dont see how a guy couldnt throw a 100 bucks on them and double down and win, there is absolutely no competition for the Heat and Bulls (when Rose is in) and no way for teams like the Wizards/Bobcats to beat anybody.

Did you know the Bobcats have the lowest win % right now in NBA history?

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only bet on the Bulls, Wizards and the away team where Joe Crawford is a referee.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I just thought of this after I saw the Heat -1 1/2 vs the Pacemakers yesterday and thought **** I mean they could lose the game but whats the odds they lose 4 or 5 of these in a row with that line....fuckin 0%
    The line was -1.5/-2.0 only because they were playing for the third straight night.

The Heat have been favoured in every game they have played this season and for every game the spread has been -2 there are three or four where they have had to cover double digits.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibongo View Post
    Only bet on the Bulls, Wizards and the away team where Joe Crawford is a referee.

G.I. Joe
    <table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2" width="40%">Games Officiated
    </td> <td class="datacell">22</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="40%">Home Team ATS</td> <td class="datacell">6-16-0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="40%">Home Team W/L</td> <td class="datacell">8-14</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="40%">Avg. Home Score</td> <td class="datacell">92.0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="40%">Avg. Road Score</td> <td class="datacell">96.4</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="40%">Home Avg. Margin</td> <td class="datacell">-4.4</td></tr></tbody></table>

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

On the fifth game of that 5 game losing streak SU you would have been risking more than 600 units to win a base unit of 1.
    Ive got 60k to win a 100 on the Heat next game...hope they win

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

in light of this strategy your screenname suddenly makes a lot of sense
    Points Awarded:

parexa gave blankoblanco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kalibongo
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Ive got 60k to win a 100 on the Heat next game...hope they win

Kalibongo
    Banned