jubjub
    jubjub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Wolves should wipe the floor tonight

Hey punters, not much talk going around for the wolves bobcats clash. Looking at the line of 10.5, a few things stand out to me. Gots me a feeling the wolves will be stewing a bit from their previous four losses, and will be baying for blood against the woeful bobcats. Providing the team brings their A-game, cats have been a beat up team all year. Wolves will be pretty keen to stamp authority at home. Looks like DJ will be showing up to get Silas his "15 extra points" but I really don't think his presence will matter. Cats really don't have an answer for Love and Peko on the inside (or any position for that matter) and if Beasley gets hot then this could get ugly. Cats with nothing to play for, Wolves to flex their muscle and get back into their early season rhythm. Take 'em at the start.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

What about the angle that the Bobcats are tired of being kicked around and plans to bring their A game to anyone they face?

jubjub
    jubjub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Yes bobcats will be frustrated but so will the wolves. I reckon wolves pencilled this game in as one they want to drop the hammer on. Not enough quality in the bobcats team dude, they dont have the perimeter shooters or the inside presence to trouble the wolves. Wolves have a quality roster that have under-achieved this season in my opinion. I think tonight we see them play to their ability and win comfortably. Anyway we'll see how she goes, just giving my two cents.