ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    You're the real deal pal. I'm proud of you. God bless and continued success.
    thanks for the support pal.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Is there not a option on that iPhone to make a normal size video? None of this narrow crap?

i can turn the camera sideways but then the resolution will be crappy. you might not be able to make anything out

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Keep getting reads like that and you won't have to worry about working, just saying.
    gambling is nice to have as a side income. unless i leave the US and have access to matchbook and pinnacle, then it is tough to make enough money doing this to support yourself. the main reason i win is b/c i do not have to win today's wagers in order to put food on the table tomorrow. no pressure/stress that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    zeta call me, ship me a dime...
    check is in the mail, ace.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    thanks for the support pal.

i can turn the camera sideways but then the resolution will be crappy. you might not be able to make anything out

gambling is nice to have as a side income. unless i leave the US and have access to matchbook and pinnacle, then it is tough to make enough money doing this to support yourself. the main reason i win is b/c i do not have to win today's wagers in order to put food on the table tomorrow. no pressure/stress that way.

check is in the mail, ace.

of course you don't have to win to put food on the table you prikk. of course there is no pressure

you live with mommie and daddy

once you get out in the real world you will be living in a dumpster within 2 weeks if you continue to gamble

ZetaPsi808

also i love when guys hate on me b/c it drives me to succeed and helps keep me focused.

thats how i know i'm doing something right.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

dude upgrade to windows xp at least wtf.. like windows original or some shit?

beyond that how bout recording in widescreen? turn ur camera sideways brah..

-stash

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

As badass the iPhone is suppose to be, I'd figured it would have a better video cam feature.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    dude upgrade to windows xp at least wtf.. like windows original or some shit?

beyond that how bout recording in widescreen? turn ur camera sideways brah..

-stash
    stash whats up pal. i run windows vista with an old fashioned theme that makes it look like windows ME. my dell desktop is from 2008 and i conserve RAM this way.

i plan on buying a new windows desktop once microsoft releases their new OS b/c i don't like windows 7.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

stash whats up pal. i run windows vista with an old fashioned theme that makes it look like windows ME. my dell desktop is from 2008 and i conserve RAM this way. i plan on buying a new windows desktop once microsoft releases their new OS b/c i don't like windows 7.
    hey bud

ram sticks are pretty cheap man.. u should consider upgrading a bit.. especially betting that much and bankrolling 17k.. i suggest spending 3-800 on a nice super fast computer and then u can have all kinds of shit going on in tabs/windows/dual screens/etc

-stash

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey marble mouth, you want to really show your e-penis size on here? take a video of you actually logging in and showing your balance. not a fukkin video of a manipulated screen

First 12