Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Kobe doin work!

**** yeah Kobe!!! Man he is ******* so good.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Ez Money 77

Wow !!

Ez Money 77

Come on D !!! Have Lakers money line here. Also Lakers +1.5 in a teaser.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Down to the wire

Ez Money 77

Lmaooooooo

Ez Money 77

holy shit, I thought that kind of shit only happens when I am on the other team???

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

lol that ref is fixing this game, called 5 second violation when they called TO before 5 secs

Ez Money 77

YES baby!! woah Kobe thank you. Now I need the Rose-less Bulls to win ML and -3 lol

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    lol that ref is fixing this game, called 5 second violation when they called TO before 5 secs

Nah it was bang bang. I really do think it was after the 5 seconds though.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

that's not going to happen bulls are getting crushed and will be dead 2H

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    that's not going to happen bulls are getting crushed and will be dead 2H

Yeah I bet this feeling Rose would not miss this game. My bad. Serves me right for betting a game before knowing if the frickin league's MVP is playing or not. Oh well u never know.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    **** yeah Kobe!!! Man he is ******* so good.

fukkk kobe, motherfukkker mises too many shots

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

but hit a crucial one with 4 seconds to go.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    but hit a crucial one with 4 seconds to go.
    he shot 9 for 23 and his team blew an 18 point lead against the Toronto Raptors.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    he shot 9 for 23 and his team blew an 18 point lead against the Toronto Raptors.
    if they blew the lead and lost the game, it would of been a bigger deal.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

if they blew the lead and lost the game, it would of been a bigger deal.
    you are missing the point, obviously

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Raptors are fukking pathetic.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    you are missing the point, obviously
    I get the point, he shot poorly throughout most of the game.. no shit, what else is new..

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Kobe has played like garbage the last 4 games..not sure what you have been watching

darkhat

no shit, he's shooting like 5 percent from the field. who said he was playing well? I simply said he made a crucial shot with 4 seconds to go. I never said the guy shot 99 percent from the field and has 35 championships.

It's not him, any human being that hits a go ahead basket with 4 seconds to go has hit a crucial shot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I watched game

Kobe does not have the same legs anymore

The elevation is down 15%, explosiveness down about 15%

He is killing himself..yes still a top 5-7 guard or so but he is hogging ball way too much and he is not 25

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I watched game

He is killing himself..yes still a top 5-7 guard or so but he is hogging ball way too much and he is not 25

I agree but at least he got it done in the last minute. Twice.

dlunc3

He has played bad enough the last four games for the lakers to be 0-4. Luckily, in spite of him they are 2-2.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2433

Was at this game live today. The Raptors were without their best player and fought back to chip away at the LAL lead. Think the Lakers took their foot off the pedal but still escaped with a win. The Raptors seem covering a few of a their games against teams better lately...

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I watched game

I agree. He's obviously not what he use to be. He's very old, and even older in basketball years due to his vast post season play. However, any hardcore hater is just ignorant if they don't say he's obviously a top 7ish guard in the league.

Ez Money 77

He's the best closer in the NBA. If I have money on a game and I'm down a point there is nobody in the league I'd hope my money was on. He doesn't always make it but u should have seen the last minute of this game. He took over in the fourth and specially that last minute.
    '.

dlunc3

He's the best closer in the NBA. If I have money on a game and I'm down a point there is nobody in the league I'd hope my money was on. He doesn't always make it but u should have seen the last minute of this game. He took over in the fourth and specially that last minute.
    '.
    thats statistically false... but as i see you are a LAL fan, I respect your opinion

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO Lakers life and death to beat the frigging raptors. +8 was more free money. Lakers blow a huge lead and really should have lost the game SU. Refs still doing all they can to keep this pathetic team relevant.

Kobe is playing nearly 40 a game to bea the shittiest teams in the league and theyre still barely beating them.

I said it before the season and have been cashing non stop against the Lakers. Theyre a total shit team and a great fade. After today lakers 10-18 ATS. I think I am 11 or 12 and 2 going against them this year. That is as easy as it gets.

Kobe can keep making those desperation shots and saving the day against one of the worst teams in the league, they still didnt cover. Seriously if this team didnt have 2 7 footers and play balls out defense because of that they would have lost 7 more games than they already have. It isnt kobes shooting that wins games it the defense that keeps the games close and allows those heaves he makes matter. But he had to make one sooner or later, he hasnt made a game winner yet ths year.

darkhat

'.
    He has absolutely no fear of failure. He may not always succeed at doing it, but he always is going to try. He can be 0-20 from the field for the first 3 quarters, and whether it's smart or dumb, he is going to want the ball. He is going to believe he can win the game. Some players run from that.

While he will never be MJ OBV, he is very similar in his ability to not run from situations.. as Jordan said "If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder."

At least the times he has missed, he knows he tried. Many top players out there RUN from situations like the one Kobe stepped up to tonight, even while playing terrible besides his clutch situations.

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    thats statistically false... but as i see you are a LAL fan, I respect your opinion
    It could be true, it depends how you define closing. If it's just buzzer beaters in all games (even irrelevant ones), buzzer beaters in key games, buzzer beaters in playoff games, entire 4th quarter, final two minutes, clutch shots at key moments of games, key game runs when a team is down by double digits to get them back in, etc etc...
    Last edited by darkhat; 02-12-12 at 10:00 PM.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO Lakers life and death to beat the frigging raptors. +8 was more free money. Lakers blow a huge lead and really should have lost the game SU. Refs still doing all they can to keep this pathetic team relevant.

Kobe is playing nearly 40 a game to bea the shittiest teams in the league and theyre still barely beating them.

I said it before the season and have been cashing non stop against the Lakers. Theyre a total shit team and a great fade. After today lakers 10-18 ATS. I think I am 11 or 12 and 2 going against them this year. That is as easy as it gets.

Kobe can keep making those desperation shots and saving the day against one of the worst teams in the league, they still didnt cover. Seriously if this team didnt have 2 7 footers and play balls out defense because of that they would have lost 7 more games than they already have. It isnt kobes shooting that wins games it the defense that keeps the games close and allows those heaves he makes matter. But he had to make one sooner or later, he hasnt made a game winner yet ths year.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wantitall4moi+erotic+reviews

wantitall4moi

He has absolutely no fear of failure. He may not always succeed at doing it, but he always is going to try. He can be 0-20 from the field for the first 3 quarters, and whether it's smart or dumb, he is going to want the ball. He is going to believe he can win the game. Some players run from that.

While he will never be MJ OBV, he is very similar in his ability to not run from situations.. as Jordan said "If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder."

At least the times he has missed, he knows he tried. Many top players out there RUN from situations like the one Kobe stepped up to tonight, even while playing terrible besides his clutch situations.

It could be true, it depends how you define closing. If it's just buzzer beaters in all games (even irrelevant ones), buzzer beaters in key games, buzzer beaters in playoff games, entire 4th quarter, final two minutes, clutch shots at key moments of games, key game runs when a team is down by double digits to get them back in, etc etc...
    Kobe is a gunner on a shitty team, just like Jordon was ebfore he got some help. Easy to have no conscience when everyone on the team is either scared of you or doesnt want to rock the boat.

But watching the Lakers when kobe is jacking up shit tells the story. Obviously when he makes one that gives them a lead or gets them close they are sort of happy, but they arent out of their minds like they 'should' be. Theyre all there collecting pay checks now, I doubt any of them are even trying these days, and it shows. Bynum has basically given up on the offensive side of the ball mostly because he knows he isnt going to see it unless its a tip in or a rebound he can jam back. Pau has one decent game in a dozen and he isnt looking to score any other time. Is that kobes fault? Yes, because he has been a hog all year so guys are like 'whatever we will win or lose on your shooting' Guys still play defense pretty hard which is a little ironic, but some of them might be looking to get the hell out of LA and coaches like guys who play D.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

wantitall......why are you so desperate for sex that you have to pay for it? Why are you such a freako that you then log on to a whore review site and write reviews of your 2 minute experience with the poor whore?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    wantitall......why are you so desperate for sex that you have to pay for it? Why are you such a freako that you then log on to a whore review site and write reviews of your 2 minute experience with the poor whore?
    Why are you such a pathetic loser that you are googling forum poster names? Why are you so threatened by the opinions of an anonymous guy you have never met that bashes a guy you obviously have man love for? Why cant you come up with legit come backs instead of relying on doing something so pathetic and weak?

The fact that it isnt me just makes it even more pathetic, also that it is now the go to card for you as well as your other fellow degenerate losers makes it even sadder.

Here is the scoreboard, I have made more betting against the Lakers this year than most guys will ever make in their pathetic gambling lives. Mostly because I simply have made a profit and most guys wont ever sniff a positive return. Th fact that I have done it AND apparently caused you such mental and emotional anguish that you had to basically turn internet stalker is just a bonus.

Scoreboard is scoreboard, this is a GAMBLING forum, despite all the childish bullshit guys talk about on here. Since you cant compete with the gambling aspect you have to stoop to the childish antics like most losers on here.

Like I said you got desperate because the Lakers suck and Kobe isnt even a shadow of what he once was so your ammunition for rebuttal is very low. But google searching guys on a posting forum with their posting handle is just creepy.

Youre obviously obsessed with me and I have caused you some sort of mental and emotional break down that caused you to feel the need to do this to try and take the spotlight off the lakers shittiness and on to me in some way. Which is fine because as long as fading the Fakers is a money making endeavor I really couldnt care less about your fantasies or what people think I do. Besdies in the grand scheme and even if it were me, which it isnt it certainly isnt any huge controversy, but it is basically the 'worst' thing you can claim about my poster name. So even in trying to 'discredit' me in some way or make me look pathetic it just exposes you as the truly pathetic one because it is the only thing you could come up with to argue your case.

But like I said I like money so anyone that wants to bet a minimum of 10K and no maximum on whether that guy posting those comments is me step up. Have a cashiers check despoted into an escrow account and we will do some detective work. Losers pays all those fees as well. I dont need the money but collecting more losing wagers from degenerate low lifes is a hobby.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Why are you such a pathetic loser that you are googling forum poster names? Why are you so threatened by the opinions of an anonymous guy you have never met that bashes a guy you obviously have man love for? Why cant you come up with legit come backs instead of relying on doing something so pathetic and weak?

The fact that it isnt me just makes it even more pathetic, also that it is now the go to card for you as well as your other fellow degenerate losers makes it even sadder.

Here is the scoreboard, I have made more betting against the Lakers this year than most guys will ever make in their pathetic gambling lives. Mostly because I simply have made a profit and most guys wont ever sniff a positive return. Th fact that I have done it AND apparently caused you such mental and emotional anguish that you had to basically turn internet stalker is just a bonus.

Scoreboard is scoreboard, this is a GAMBLING forum, despite all the childish bullshit guys talk about on here. Since you cant compete with the gambling aspect you have to stoop to the childish antics like most losers on here.

Like I said you got desperate because the Lakers suck and Kobe isnt even a shadow of what he once was so your ammunition for rebuttal is very low. But google searching guys on a posting forum with their posting handle is just creepy.

Youre obviously obsessed with me and I have caused you some sort of mental and emotional break down that caused you to feel the need to do this to try and take the spotlight off the lakers shittiness and on to me in some way. Which is fine because as long as fading the Fakers is a money making endeavor I really couldnt care less about your fantasies or what people think I do. Besdies in the grand scheme and even if it were me, which it isnt it certainly isnt any huge controversy, but it is basically the 'worst' thing you can claim about my poster name. So even in trying to 'discredit' me in some way or make me look pathetic it just exposes you as the truly pathetic one because it is the only thing you could come up with to argue your case.

But like I said I like money so anyone that wants to bet a minimum of 10K and no maximum on whether that guy posting those comments is me step up. Have a cashiers check despoted into an escrow account and we will do some detective work. Losers pays all those fees as well. I dont need the money but collecting more losing wagers from degenerate low lifes is a hobby.
    Seriously, if you don't consider Kobe one of the best guards in the league still (not saying the best obv), and obv one of the best of all time, it is ignorant. It is irrational hate and jealousy. Put it this way, I have always hated Lebron, even when he was with Cleveland, but I'm not retarded enough to act like he's some scrub that should be on the bench.

12 Last