teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    500k only? she deserve plan 8, medicaid and food stamps, everybody having under 1 million should get all these benefits.
    Not my point at all but ok...

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like to see any of you try living on $4.50 a day in food stamps.
    This is true, food stamps and 500k is not good enough. My bookie has a minimum of $200 per play and I need to bet at least 10 games per day.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    You're a typical liberal piece of shit. Defending this * is absurd. But you believe in dependency & limitations in life so I'm not surprised
    i guess you didnt read the very first words i wrote which were not defending her

lol dumbass

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

ts

Lincoln Park - A woman made international headlines after word got out she continued to collect her monthly food benefit after winning a $1 million lotto jackpot.
    Amanda Clayton, of Lincoln Park, Mich., continued to collect a $200 state benefit for food assistance after winning $1 million in the lottery in Sept. The winnings came from an appearance on the "Make Me Rich!" game show. Seemingly, it was only recently discovered Clayton was still collecting the money each month. "I thought that they would cut me off, but since they didn't I thought maybe it was OK because I'm not working," Clayton told WDIV TV (courtesy of CNN). "I feel that it's OK because I have no income, and I have bills to pay. I have two houses." According to the Detroit News, the 24-year-old mother of two took a lump sum payment of $700,000 and then paid taxes on the winnings, walking away with $500,000. After winning the money, Clayton bought a new house, a car and also reportedly did a lot of shopping.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

She deserve to keep getting food stamps; the government deserve to keep the 500k

First ... 4567