nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Really tired of bs touts!!

Wow,..BS touts!! Years and years of hearing the same crap..
    Listening to all their bs acronymed plays... "Game of the year"..or "Conference game of the year"... "Total lock of the century", "Total of the year" the list goes on...
    Just so tired of hearing these guys have a HUGE play...only to see the play fail miserably!!!..
    There are several cappers...won't name name's..(Just yet, at least)...
    but these guys are all famous for it.. One of the biggest selling points almost is to throw one of these BS acronyms on a play and hope it sells..
    Ever listen to one of these clowns marketing this crap??. What a crock!
    Seems almost as if these guys have no real handicapping skills at all.. Just grabbin games and throwin up a winner.. Whoever they choose on that given day!!..
    Not necessarily the better team, or the team with better line value...or even the team WITHOUT 3 star players injured!! (happened recently) and these guys still come out saying, Game of the year type crap...

While we're on the subject...how many of these dumb plays can 1 jackoff have in just 1 season.. I've actually kept track of 1 so-called "handicapper" record throughout the entire ncaab season,..this season, last season, and 2009-2010 season!!... AND have documented results,..of all their dumb ass acronymed plays..at least 20-30 different "Of THE YEAR" type plays..
    1-2 of these types of plays a week AT LEAST during the months of feb. and march.. Seriously??!!

SOOOO TIRED OF HEARING ALL THIS!! If you cant pick winners..dont market your crap like this and say you can.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

List them...

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Speaking of touts, anyone know how SweetJones55 is doing these days?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ever one is a scammer period

They never lose

Look on wesbites..1000 guys have winning record and none have losing records

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If they are so bad.. Buy and fade

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

if they posted their true ytd records, all of them would go out of business except for lang..... faders would still buy his picks.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    if they posted their true ytd records, all of them would go out of business except for lang..... faders would still buy his picks.
    Hilarious.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I love toying with touts. I might do Video of talking with them. I usualy play dumb and make them feel stupid.