cp390hdog
    cp390hdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Islands-super square

Why would anyone play with a book that has such low limits??
    Why would anyone play with a book that only allows one p2p per week???

Its your $$$ if you win you should be allowed to pay for as many p2p as you want.

what makes their cs so good??? because they speak english and they pay....they should pay..its funny they can accept as many p2p as you are willing to send but they can only pay one per week...thats total bs...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Go play somewhere else.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

its a good book for many reasons.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

they have ALOT to work on, but still a good out

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cp390hdog View Post
    Why would anyone play with a book that has such low limits?? Why would anyone play with a book that only allows one p2p per week??? Its your $$$ if you win you should be allowed to pay for as many p2p as you want. what makes their cs so good??? because they speak english and they pay....they should pay..its funny they can accept as many p2p as you are willing to send but they can only pay one per week...thats total bs...
    go to and live the good life
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-13-15 at 12:33 PM. Reason: image does not exist

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

stop shilling for 5dimes 5dimesmike5 it's pathetic

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

u of all people calling any1 pathetic is laughable...

i appreciate the thought though

cp390hdog

Bet Island and 5 dimes should not even be mentioned in the same sentence....I dont play at bet islands...Im just tired of hearing everyone mention them as the 2nd coming..

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

5dimes is far better imo. Lines come out way earlier, more options, and of course reduced juice!

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    u of all people calling any1 pathetic is laughable...

i appreciate the thought though
    you're a pathetic shill for 5dimes and everyone here knows it. go lick tony's asshole clean like the fukkin tool you are.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    you're a pathetic shill for 5dimes and everyone here knows it. go lick tony's asshole clean like the fukkin tool you are.
    How can one be a shill for 5dimes, they are one of the great outs. Now if it was a D rated book he was pushing one can say shill.

For OP- Betislands is great and u can do other methods for withdraw weekly for more $, but the P2P is 1 free per month and 1 a week. They are fairly new and just keep getting better as time goes on.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy way to settle this... you can do a search on anyone's posting history, IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, very very few strait up gamblers who are not either directly or "indirectly" working for the books or for SBR.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bet365 or pinnacle!! they are the best

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Because they care. One day I went to make a deposit and sounded down. The rep asked me what was wrong and I told him it was cloudy and cold outside. He told me, Rob, don't worry. It will all be better. Turn that frown upside down.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

if you talk to Jon he will more than likely raise your limits

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Regarding the withdrawals, collecting money from many different POS is easy because its done on the user end. High volume on a single POS from the book's end is difficult because all of the funds are sent from their merchant. It's a challenge for all books with different methods.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello CP,

Allow me to address some of your concerns regarding Betislands.

Regarding your wagering limits I have always stated I am not trying to create the next Pinnacle but if you wish to get your limits please feel free to contact me and I will look into it myself we are not a high limit shop but then again not many US facing books that offer 100% freeplay bonus are.

Our banking restrictions are in place due to the fact that we wish to stay under the radar this is why I have choosen not to deal with ************ either although it could mean more business , I rather be able to provide stability and steady payments. We offer checks that take 2 to 3 working days which if I am not mistaken is one of the fastest right now , we also offer wire payouts so clients are not really limited.

Our CS goes the extra mile , that is what we do that is our MO and that is how I like to run my business. And of course the fact that we pay and on time also is important.

There are some great books out there we all offer different things, that is why variety is good if you want to give us a shot we will do our best to try and earn your business.

Have a good day and if you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Jon

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

BI does plenty of good things. They cater to many sports gamblers. While they sacrifice a few things, they are able to do things not every book does. I understand you say every book should pay, so it's not really a pro, but it is. Years ago I remember times when I waited 3 to 6 weeks for payments from certain books. Someday payouts are a huge pro.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hello CP,

Allow me to address some of your concerns regarding Betislands.

Regarding your wagering limits I have always stated I am not trying to create the next Pinnacle but if you wish to get your limits please feel free to contact me and I will look into it myself we are not a high limit shop but then again not many US facing books that offer 100% freeplay bonus are.

Our banking restrictions are in place due to the fact that we wish to stay under the radar this is why I have choosen not to deal with ************ either although it could mean more business , I rather be able to provide stability and steady payments. We offer checks that take 2 to 3 working days which if I am not mistaken is one of the fastest right now , we also offer wire payouts so clients are not really limited.

Our CS goes the extra mile , that is what we do that is our MO and that is how I like to run my business. And of course the fact that we pay and on time also is important.

There are some great books out there we all offer different things, that is why variety is good if you want to give us a shot we will do our best to try and earn your business.

Have a good day and if you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Jon
    Jon. Send me an email and tracer will exterminate these fools.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 859

Quote Originally Posted by cp390hdog View Post
    Why would anyone play with a book that has such low limits??
    Why would anyone play with a book that only allows one p2p per week???

Its your $$$ if you win you should be allowed to pay for as many p2p as you want.

what makes their cs so good??? because they speak english and they pay....they should pay..its funny they can accept as many p2p as you are willing to send but they can only pay one per week...thats total bs...
    There limits are low but they are not a professional book. The important thing at the end of the day is if you get paid when you win.

cp390hdog

Getting paid shouldn't be a reason to play at a book. It should be a given that one will be paid. I have had arrangements that were changed by bet islands. I have always been paid fast and their cs is top notch. But if you are going to be a bookie be a bookie. I play my own stuff and I play it early. The severe limiting of being able to access your funds when needed is a inconvenience. Also being limited in based isn't ok in my eyes.

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by scott235 View Post
    Easy way to settle this... you can do a search on anyone's posting history, IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, very very few strait up gamblers who are not either directly or "indirectly" working for the books or for SBR.
    yep and 99% of 5dimesmike5 posts involve fluffing 5dimes he's a complete and total fukkin fraud

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

yep and 99% of 5dimesmike5 posts involve fluffing 5dimes he's a complete and total fukkin fraud
    care to elaborate?