sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Wagerdown

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

had thier pitch come into my real email and not my junk email acct(all gamming/gambling sites,EXCEPT 4)
    so the info the info must have one of the 4 selling info.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

i got the same email

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The domain is WagerUp.eu. It's one of the BTG Gaming sites; it just launched Thursday.

WagerUp was added to the ratings guide today.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

What a joke... hahah

b: [1:57:01 PM] what kind of rollover does your 100 percent bonus have
    Live Chat: [1:57:09 PM] Hi there,
    [1:57:41 PM] the 100% real money bonus will have a 30x rollover

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

cant wait to see what suckers deposit here

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    What a joke... hahah

b: [1:57:01 PM] what kind of rollover does your 100 percent bonus have
    Live Chat: [1:57:09 PM] Hi there,
    [1:57:41 PM] the 100% real money bonus will have a 30x rollover

Sign me up! Not

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Same platform as the new VIP.eu and DimelineSports.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

How are they a C, and americabookies and the RDG group has a proven record of paying and they are a D?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

30x rollover... seriously, 30x timmmmeeeessss. What is the operatopns and marketing and sales guys thinking. Prediction, zero deposits with 100% bonus. Anyone gots some odds on this?

touchback

On the other hand... if SBR issues an initial C then I would trust the safety of my funds. Just do not want to wait 2 years before I meet rollover, not even the sharpest wise guy could complete that requirement.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

is that 30x on deposit + bonus?

it could be 30x on bonus only

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

30x anything is as dumb a move as u could ever do...books love any sucker that agress to that

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

bookmaker does a 20x bonus during the year where people get in a uproar about it and dont really understand that it really is just a 10x roll of the deposit + bonus

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    How are they a C, and americabookies and the RDG group has a proven record of paying and they are a D?
    Don't forget that it was Apex customer funds (who were stiffed) that helped finance Bet33. Robbie is a good marketer and managed to have more success in subsequent ventures. After honoring some five-year old debt, Bet33 clawed its way to a new rating level of C-. You can read more about the Apex history in the SBR newswire search archives.

Dimeline/BTG never outright stiffed players. The book also worked its way up from the D range after taking steps to improve its product.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its really not bad unless youre one of those guys that deposit and withdraw funds every couple days. I deposit and run my balance up a bit before pullinh my money out. And it is a cash bonus. Too bad the bonus isnt at a good book instead of a new untested book. I wont be using them. I do take advantage of bonuses at Bookmaker,Heritage,and BetIslands and have no trouble rolling it over. I keep my reaal bvalance at 5Dimes and take no bonuses there so I can pull from it whenever I wish.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

What the hell is up with all these new books popping up out of nowhere, sorry im gonna wait for more history on this place before even thinking about it, they will be way down on the list before that happens.

touchback

True, have noticed a few.... mostly economics I would say. After black friday and blue Monday quite a few long term well established services left the scene by consolidating or outright closing. Left a small vacum and obviously of great interest to any venture minded individual. If they new and dont have confirmed strong backing then just stay away. If they got that backing then they are going to give the best service you can see in the market just to establish a customer base and brand recognition. That is why I consider a new book with confirmed strong backing to be a great experience for the first 3 to 6 months. After that it is hard to say... depends on the management team where it goes...

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    The domain is WagerUp.eu. It's one of the BTG Gaming sites; it just launched Thursday.

WagerUp was added to the ratings guide today.
    If 1vice is backed by the same parent company why does it start at a D when bet33 is a C- . Same thing with sportsbetting.ag having a C when Win4Real has a C - and its part of the same company?

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Don't forget that it was Apex customer funds (who were stiffed) that helped finance Bet33. Robbie is a good marketer and managed to have more success in subsequent ventures. After honoring some five-year old debt, Bet33 clawed its way to a new rating level of C-. You can read more about the Apex history in the SBR newswire search archives.

Dimeline/BTG never outright stiffed players. The book also worked its way up from the D range after taking steps to improve its product.
    Sorry I quoted the wrong post

Macgyver
    Macgyver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dimeline may not have outright stiffed players, but Wagerunit (one of BTG's now-defunct books) sure stiffed me.

Wagerunit bounced a withdrawal check right after the deadline for appeals to Paypal (method of deposit) and then disappeared after numerous attempts by me and a couple of SBR folks. BTG said they couldn't do anything for me, not even put my stolen money into one of their other books and let me wager it there.

So, I'm obviously wary of any BTG outfit ... not to mention some of Wagerup's links didn't even work when I checked their site a few days ago.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Dimeline may not have outright stiffed players, but Wagerunit (one of BTG's now-defunct books) sure stiffed me. Wagerunit bounced a withdrawal check right after the deadline for appeals to Paypal (method of deposit) and then disappeared after numerous attempts by me and a couple of SBR folks. BTG said they couldn't do anything for me, not even put my stolen money into one of their other books and let me wager it there. So, I'm obviously wary of any BTG outfit ... not to mention some of Wagerup's links didn't even work when I checked their site a few days ago.
    WagerUnit was run by a stiff who has fallen off the map. BTG paid players who deposited to WagerUnit using the CC processor, as it was provided by them as part of their turnkey solution. If you deposited by CC to WagerUnit, we can ask BTG to honor your balance. WagerUnit otherwise took cash deposits directly, and ran with those funds.