BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Drew Fickett +275 XFC MMA.

XFC MMA

Taking a small stab with Fickett.

1/2 Unit at +275.

Fickett has a great ground game and has a decent chance at catching a guy he knows well.

GL
    Last edited by BIGDAY; 02-10-12 at 10:21 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Threw that half unit out the fukkin window.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drews been washed up great rear naked choke above avg wrestling but its clear his heart isnt in it anymore I knew a while back that cobb fight didnt even look drew

teaserpleaser

Bigday you ever think about moving back to nd?

teaserpleaser

Thats odd wonder what happened drew and jamie were tight as butt cheeks when they were both at arizona combat sports back in the day now they are fighting.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Thats odd wonder what happened drew and jamie were tight as butt cheeks when they were both at arizona combat sports back in the day now they are fighting.
    The way I saw this fight is I was hoping Jamie didn't want to do such a brutal finish as he basically was going in and fighting his father figure. Was hoping it would have been more technical and possibly get to the ground and Drew having a decent chance to catch him.

I was basically up about 2 units on the night and wanted a little more.

NoDak... I would in a heart beat. Good people.
    Own and run an insurance agency here in Minny now though so me and the Mrs are pretty settled with a couple kiddos now and all.
    I still get out to NoDak a hand full of times a year to visit my mom and hunting of course.

teaserpleaser

Probably see you up there heading that way late april or may. Everybody ive talked to have been nice unlike LA. Bigday its going to be a shock to the system that wind and cold but for what they're paying up there for cdl hazmat holders I have to do it. Do you remember what chase gormleys odds were? They gave him a fish I know he had some bad ufc showings but hes a good wrestler a good guy wonder why he left antonio mckees... Alot of guys left antonios

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Probably see you up there heading that way late april or may. Everybody ive talked to have been nice unlike LA. Bigday its going to be a shock to the system that wind and cold but for what they're paying up there for cdl hazmat holders I have to do it. Do you remember what chase gormleys odds were? They gave him a fish I know he had some bad ufc showings but hes a good wrestler a good guy wonder why he left antonio mckees... Alot of guys left antonios
    You are correct, not much to stop the wind in NoDak. Don't piss into the wind on a cold day.

Very nice odds around +170 I think.

Pissed I missed most of the action. Was watching some Nba.
    Last edited by BIGDAY; 02-11-12 at 10:03 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

You're such a sucker for wrestlers! Can't believe you were on Jorgensen.

You're a sucker for wrestlers and anyone with Southern/Cowboy flavor! ha

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i believe he reached +210 right before the fight. i made a small play at +200 because i needed some action -- im having mma withdrawal with no ufc event this weekend after 4 consecutive weeks. also made a little play on kheyfets +160. didnt know anything about their opponents so i consider myself lucky that i hit on both.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You're such a sucker for wrestlers! Can't believe you were on Jorgensen.

You're a sucker for wrestlers and anyone with Southern/Cowboy flavor! ha

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i believe he reached +210 right before the fight. i made a small play at +200 because i needed some action -- im having mma withdrawal with no ufc event this weekend after 4 consecutive weeks. also made a little play on kheyfets +160. didnt know anything about their opponents so i consider myself lucky that i hit on both.
    Yep, you're right he was on the + side. Maybe +170 when it opened? Congrats on the +210.

teaserpleaser

Fukk me thanks punisher chase was really +200 vs that guy un fukkin real I missed that. Chase has gas tank and moves well for a big man had problems finding big training partners once vladdy left antonios and opened his own spot. +200 fuk me

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Yep, you're right he was on the + side. Maybe +170 when it opened? Congrats on the +210.
    thanks bigday! and i cant knock you for the fickett play. it was definitely tempting me at +275.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Fukk me thanks punisher chase was really +200 vs that guy un fukkin real I missed that. Chase has gas tank and moves well for a big man had problems finding big training partners once vladdy left antonios and opened his own spot. +200 fuk me
    it was a nice event for the dogs. 3 out of 4 were winners:

gromley +210
    kheyfetts +170
    samman +210 - i recommend everyone watch this fight if you can. the samman smash, as schiavello called it, was awesome.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

tonights degen play is kyle watson at -140 to win 1u.

on the fence with matt gable - was hoping for better than the +125 opener at 5d.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    tonights degen play is kyle watson at -140 to win 1u.

on the fence with matt gable - was hoping for better than the +125 opener at 5d.
    So true, we've had great MMA action every weekend the last 4-5 weeks.

Now we are degens and need action.

GL tonight.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

that was quick