JOe K>
    JOe K>'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Accuscore vs ESPN Insider vs Prediction Machine

Is there a difference between these services besides the cost? I am trying my 7 day trial of Accuscore and the Insider Account does not have a free trial.

If they are different is one better than the other in terms of predictions?

Is "the prediction machine" any better or worse than Accuscore?

I understand these services are jumping off points but if I'm gonna be paying for one the voice of experience is most certainly welcomed.

Thanks,
    JOe K.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi Joe - I don't use any of these services so I'm going to mirror this thread in Players Talk. Hopefully a few of the guys in there will share their opinions with you.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Accuscore is alright. Gives some detailed information on players expected points and some other %'s. Not best to blindly tail as you will lay chalk on almost every matchup.
    ESPN Insider is okay, I find it useful for baseball depth, prospects and information. Not really for betting purposes.
    No experience with prediction machine.

JOe K>
    JOe K>'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Accuscore is alright. Gives some detailed information on players expected points and some other %'s. Not best to blindly tail as you will lay chalk on almost every matchup.
    ESPN Insider is okay, I find it useful for baseball depth, prospects and information. Not really for betting purposes.
    No experience with prediction machine.
    Thanks for the knowledge. It seems that Insider comes with Accuscore (or some derivative of it). I'm curious if it's different because Accuscore is 300 for the year where as insider is about 30. If they are the same product the choice is simple.

Accuscore did me right last night but that was with some teasers. I'm still very curious about the prediction machine.

Thanks,
    JOe K.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

PM is really good in the NFL especially the playoffs. Other sports i think it's not that great.

rhino607
    rhino607's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also check out oddshive.com not as detailed as accuscore but it's free.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Use them all in the past......PM is great for NFL......other sports garbage! ..

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1695

Accouscore? Horrible.

dejong77
    dejong77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

well stay away from accuscore. was recently on there facebook page but seems that between april 23rd and may 28th they didn't have any predictions for NBA. Also on a soccer forum i read complaints that they didn't offer picks for first week of the bundesliga.

espn insider is about the same accuscore. only you get more data when you get a accuscore subscription. And offcourse the famous 1-4 star picks.

Prediction machine is about the same garbage as accuscore. in 2012 for NFL they hit 46% ATS and 52,3% on totals on there normal or above plays. So you would have lost money.

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

acuscore,,,, no bueno,,,, it just wasent accurate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Accuscore whore shit
    Inaccurate
    False
    Toutish

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JOe K> View Post
    Is there a difference between these services besides the cost? I am trying my 7 day trial of Accuscore and the Insider Account does not have a free trial.

If they are different is one better than the other in terms of predictions?

Is "the prediction machine" any better or worse than Accuscore?

I understand these services are jumping off points but if I'm gonna be paying for one the voice of experience is most certainly welcomed.

Thanks,
    JOe K.
    You can usually find subscriptions to ESPN the magazine for around $3, these come with Insider access.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Like a dummy,I tailed PMs bracket for the Mens NCAA Tourney this year,figuring he knew something I didn't....Worse finish I had in my pool in years.......Still all and all,I believe the guy that runs PM,Is honest as far as his record keeping goes,which says allot now a days.

BOL

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

ok on espn insider they all are chalks but o/u are differet at time so who is better numderfire or teamrank ? i have it but dont use much for those reasons .can someone help me understand it more?

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

If your interested in PMs football plays Id hold off on a subscription,his plays are usually posted here in the service plays forum for free.