probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

As for many of you here the idea of betting parlays was not into my mind till I knew a bettor making close to 100 grands per year playing only parlays. After that I simulated a large sample to learn that there was not difference. Yes you might lose even winning 80% of the picks but you also might win losing 80% of them.
    Last edited by probettor1; 02-10-12 at 06:51 PM.

probettor1

I spend 30 hours a week handicapping to bet 10 games, betting 100 dollars per bet. I win 6 games and lose 4. At the end of the week I made $160. If I work 30 hours overtime I would be making $1000 dollars.
    Now you say, ok bet 1000, then I lose 8 times and I'm done.
    Sorry guys, I play this as I play the lottery. I'm not here to make 20 thousand dollar in 20 years. If you want 20 thousand dolars go back to school, get a degree and increase your salary 20 grands per year. Money management? Yes, I do it, How? I never run out of money because I play just a little to win a lot.
    Last edited by probettor1; 02-10-12 at 06:56 PM.

probettor1

thaks to all of you for your posts. Good luck.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Any one here would be happy to play as my bookie for a $500 bet. The question is how many of you would like to be my bookie in a 6 games parlay with $500?. Most of those cursing on the parlays here wont have the courage to do it. Am I wrong?
    I will gladly take your action on $500 6 team parlays

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    As for many of you here the idea of betting parlays was not into my mind till I knew a bettor making close to 100 grands per year playing only parlays. After that I simulated a large sample to learn that there was not difference. Yes you might lose even winning 80% of the picks but you also might win losing 80% of them.
    There would be a difference if your stake (risk) amounts were optimal.

If you simply use a risk amount x on straight bets and risk amount y (which might or might not be the same as x) for parlays then you can run simulations and prove/show whatever you want them to.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

Would you wager on a boxing match ? Yourself and I at the SBR bash ?

You sure do call people fat and ugly and say they have horrible lives alot. sounds like you have some built up issues with that subject.
    You're a fking loser, lol, great big play on NE, can you repeat that one more time? That's the 10th time you've dropped the basic child psychology crap as an insult. It's so lame and unimaginative. lol fking fat loser

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Hahahaha. That was one regular play. I am 7-0 in my last 7 NBA plays, my UFC plays are all amazing... Unlike you ... You're a shitty person and an even worse capper. You are a joke on this site. Brock Landers posted more winners then you. You lose picks then call people fat and say their life sucks... And you call me uncreative. Face the facts pal, you are a failed wannabe tout.

First 12