xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone give me a streaming link to NY Knicks game tonight?

I know its too early but might as well have it early so i can watch this "jeremy Lin" that everyone keeps talking about. I've only seen highlights but highlights only show me so much. I want to see this kid in action to see if hes the real deal. I would look good to if you played all the video clips where I made a basket when playing ball.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you can't afford a basic cable/sports package for $20 a month, you shouldn't be fking gambling you broke loser

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.firstrowsports.eu

click on basketball and then click on the game you want to watch

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

First row crapping bed tonight. Anyone got a good stream to Knicks game?

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905
    Points Awarded:

SBR Lou gave UNCGQ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    If you can't afford a basic cable/sports package for $20 a month, you shouldn't be fking gambling you broke loser

really? I g uess you don't have a "basic" cable package becuase if you did you would know that you can't watch every game every night. You moron. I am not condoning watching pirated TV but really, get a grip, asking to see an out of market game (one I wanted to see as well but didn't) doesnt warrant you ripping people on this thread. I guess you had a bad day at the books hey bud? You probably hit the Bruins hard to win in regulation I am guessing.