amoriano
    amoriano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

betmotion

has somebody ever hear about betmotion.com? is it a sure website?

betmotion
    betmotion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi amoriano,

On behalf of the Betmotion team I have created this profile in order to address the SBR player queries concerns related to our company products and services.

You will be very pleased to know that our aim is to provide the best quality service and product to our customers and our Sportsbetting product can compite to become one of the best in the industry and recently we have shortlisted for two igaming awards Best Newcomer and Slots Operator of the Year (Online).

Betmotion livebetting offer is very extensive and you can find strong offering in Football, Tenis, Basket, Ice Hockey and much more. I hope

Our welcome bonus offer for Sportsbetting is very generous 100% up to $350 usd upon first deposit and I highly reccomend that you can read and understand the terms and conditions of the promotion so you can have full benefits.

Fully details can be found at Betmotion website under the promotions section and them by clicking on Terms and Conditions of the promotion you which to participate. If you have any questions about any promotional offer please feel free to contact directly with Betmotion support team and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Best Regards,
    Betmotion Sports team