ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

**** you bookmaker

Your messing with the wrong person now

any person that played on bookmaker tonight and your tourney got shutdown let me know and i will get you paid. I have clout and will get it down.

Should i make a phone call and tape it?

I was 4th in a private tourney on my way to a 100 to 300 dollar freeplay cash

and i was 1st in a 5 buck tourney that paid close to a grand and they shut it down and refund my 5 bucks.

Uh

oh no bookmaker, i will make you pay, you ****** with the wrong person and people this time

on top of that, u made us wait 2 hours for it to suspend and half of us were at the tables with no idea what was going on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, and RyanLeafOfBets

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

fuk them up

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

tt warrior you need to call and tape a video for all of us to see......we could bury this book all together if they fukk with you but we need the evidence

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

relax

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

It is a ******* freeroll!!! If too many people call them, then they will stop those freerolls altogether.

And in the other tourney, you would have lost the money within 10 hours anyway

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    It is a ******* freeroll!!! If too many people call them, then they will stop those freerolls altogether.

Don't get in the way of a possible great outcome for all of us.....let TT do his thing

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

any person that played on bookmaker tonight and your tourney got shutdown let me know and i will get you paid. I have clout and will get it down.

and i was 1st in a 5 buck tourney that paid close to a grand and they shut it down and refund my 5 bucks.

Uh

oh no bookmaker, i will make you pay, you ****** with the wrong person and people this time

on top of that, u made us wait 2 hours for it to suspend and half of us were at the tables with no idea what was going on

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I turned you in

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I turned you in

ttwarrior1

a freeroll is just as important as any other tourney

not to mention my 5 dollar tourney

just like one person on sbr is more important than anyone else on this site. We are all equal

ttwarrior1

no no no, 18 people left and had more chips then whole table combined. Don't be making up stuff psychic moron players only

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Please tape call. Would be fantastic.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hey slimslow...at best, you will get your $5 back...im trying to think of fair odds i could offer, but if you really think you will get a penny more, you would have to make the bet worth my while

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukkin Raydog is relentless trying to make a penny.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

tt update us guy

are you on live chat? be sure to remind them you are a SBR pro, personal trainer and fantasy sports guru.

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was this a freeroll?

How do we all get in it?

ttwarrior1

sorry dude u can't get in, u would need 5 k posts, special membership etc

**** u aint even sbr pro

Will do hawley, i just told the guy i would bang his wife and pile drive him on the ground.

hawley

sorry dude u can't get in, u would need 5 k posts, special membership etc

**** u aint even sbr pro

Will do hawley, i just told the guy i would bang his wife and pile drive him on the ground.
    you making a video?

if not make sure you copy and paste the chat transcript!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's right.... don't ask the books to be accountable.

This is straight battered wife syndrome right here.

Same guys who worry about the books after they "got beat bad."

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Your messing with the wrong person now any person that played on bookmaker tonight and your tourney got shutdown let me know and i will get you paid. I have clout and will get it down. Should i make a phone call and tape it? I was 4th in a private tourney on my way to a 100 to 300 dollar freeplay cash and i was 1st in a 5 buck tourney that paid close to a grand and they shut it down and refund my 5 bucks. Uh oh no bookmaker, i will make you pay, you ****** with the wrong person and people this time on top of that, u made us wait 2 hours for it to suspend and half of us were at the tables with no idea what was going on
    They messed with EXACTLY the right person as TTWarrior is as SMALL-TIME as they come.

It would be one thing if one of their larger betting customers was angry with them and quite another when a small-time FLEA like TTWarrior is upset.

TTWarrior, you got your $5 back and THATS ALL. If you don't like it, you're always free to leave the site.

Somehow, Bookmaker should be able to survive without your $5 bets.

In all seriousness, the problem was obviously beyond Bookmaker's control and giving everyone back their original stake is the only thing they can do.
    Last edited by andywend; 02-08-12 at 03:10 AM.

ttwarrior1

u wanna bet i get first place money and a freeplay out of it????

Ive had to do this before.

DrIn$entive

You should tell Bookmaker that if they refuse to take care of you- then you won't play in their freerolls anymore!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys are definitely sweating money right now
    most of us got smashed this year
    TTWARRIOR needs the money and is furious
    have you guys ever seen pics of this guy??
    It seems if he gets a hold of you your done as he is a fukkin monster
    If I were bookmaker I would pay him 1st place money

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a ******* freeroll!!! If too many people call them, then they will stop those freerolls altogether. And in the other tourney, you would have lost the money within 10 hours anyway
    dumbest post ever

DrIn$entive

Would be great if Bookmaker sponsored freerolls here

ttwarrior1

or people linking my threads to eog

DrIn$entive

Uh

I just seen this poker tourney listed under freerolls at Bookmaker poker.

Are you in today's tourney? If so good luck today.

DrIn$entive

Nevermind- just read you were banned from all of their freerolls.

I guess its true that you should never bite the hand that feeds you.

ttwarrior1

bunch of losers over there, they want me and my family to die

they said i tried to scam ten bucks, rolleyes

All i did was go to posts and make a thread asking how much payouts were because nobody knew and stuff like that. I made a post saying i didn't get paid for tenth place in a tourney. Why would i risk future eligibility for future tourneys over a stupid ten bucks.

All they had to do and they never did, was to check if i got paid. I didn't , so all i did was make a post asking who Im supposed to ask about it.

You know if u log into bookmaker and your freeplay says 0 instead of ten bucks, you should raise an eyebrow and i did. Simple as that

That is why i asked if it only paid 9 spots instead of ten.

And as far as this thread goes I made it for the reason's stated. We sat there for over 2 hours with no explanation and then told the tourney was cancelled

I was simply also the best poker player on eog so they were threatened by me so 3 or 4 posters said i should be banned.

Your a non pro here on sbr so your a loser too, probaly a ghost and gay also
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini, and MoneyLineDawg

hawley

All i did was go to posts and make a thread asking how much payouts were because nobody knew and stuff like that. I made a post saying i didn't get paid for tenth place in a tourney. Why would i risk future eligibility for future tourneys over a stupid ten bucks.

All they had to do and they never did, was to check if i got paid. I didn't , so all i did was make a post asking who Im supposed to ask about it.

You know if u log into bookmaker and your freeplay says 0 instead of ten bucks, you should raise an eyebrow and i did. Simple as that

And as far as this thread goes I made it for the reason's stated. We sat there for over 2 hours with no explanation and then told the tourney was cancelled

I was simply also the best poker player on eog so they were threatened by me so 3 or 4 posters said i should be banned.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

what happened?

DrIn$entive

I noticed the freeroll listed and was hoping to watch and root you in.

Should we expect another **** you thread?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Imagine that, you complained and talked crap about someone that was giving you a freeroll and they didn't like it. Someone told me you were about the 25th best player there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I fukin lost it on this one, especially the last line

12 Last