opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Lmao Steve Tisch (partner owner with John Mara of the NY Giants) just shitted on the America's Team in Texas during his speech in the stadium. We got the dream team! (lol second diss)
    Uhhhh, hey clown....you're the nerd thats at a fukkin' parade.

You really shouldn't be laughing at anyone.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What's more sad. Going to a parade?

Or having a job that you're willing to lose over a parade?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

why would anyone waste their time going to a dumbass parade. the players don't want to be there either (believe it) they would much rather be wherever their offseason home is rather than satiating a bunch of idiotic fans who they could care less about. it's like the idiots who went to see the pope 30 years ago or so, who gives a rats ass.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    This guy is a clown.

Nysportsfag - I want to meet up with u and fistfight

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Go to work as hard as getting a job is you don't want to lose it, someone will notice your an adult by making the smart move , there will be many more exciting things in life do the right thing.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh, hey clown....you're the nerd thats at a fukkin' parade.

You really shouldn't be laughing at anyone.
    **** yeah, and very proud of it! Had a blast cheering on my Superbowl Champs that make me money! No need to hate, I don't really care what you think. You guys can't come close to NYC life living in the suburbs in middle America.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they aren't your superbowl champs. they could care less about you if you get run over by a train going to this nonsense. they won the game and that should be it. why do you want to see them drive by in a car or flatbed, faking their smiles and waves. they don't care and can't wait for the stupid parade to be over, and you can take that to the bank along with your winnings which you just end up redepositing.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    they aren't your superbowl champs. they could care less about you if you get run over by a train going to this nonsense. they won the game and that should be it. why do you want to see them drive by in a car or flatbed, faking their smiles and waves. they don't care and can't wait for the stupid parade to be over, and you can take that to the bank along with your winnings which you just end up redepositing.
    Are you a sports fan or just a gambler?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I just do not see the fun in it
    I guess if you idolize a player or team thats cool
    The Giant players dont care about you remember that
    i really don't get it

maybe cause I'm a gambler with no allegiance to a team other than the yankees. and even the fandom with the yankees is really not that much

ok to be a fan when you are a kid and go to things like a parade. just don't understand it as an adult. same thing with the wearing of the jerseys. anyone over 9 years old that wears a jersey is a fukkin clown. you don't play on the team

and the part when the players praise the fans and say you are the best-blah blah blah

they don't give two shits about the fans

you could be on the side of the road on fire and tuck or manning wouldn't stop and piss on you to put it out

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

**** yeah, and very proud of it! Had a blast cheering on my Superbowl Champs that make me money! No need to hate, I don't really care what you think. You guys can't come close to NYC life living in the suburbs in middle America.
    Chicago > NYC

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post

Chicago > NYC
    Chicago isn't so bad, either. I never been to there, but heard good things about the city. One day I shall visit.

It just feels so much more fulfilling when you live in a large metropolitan area, where the local bodegas don't necessarily close at 8 pm.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

surprised this tool admits he has a "boss"

thought he would claim he was some swinging dick and owns his own firm

opie1988

Chicago isn't so bad, either. I never been to there, but heard good things about the city. One day I shall visit.

It just feels so much more fulfilling when you live in a large metropolitan area, where the local bodegas don't necessarily close at 8 pm.
    Does it feel "so much more fulfilling"?

Get the fukk out.

You just posted the other day that you would definitely be the youngest poster at the AC Bash. So how the fukk would you know how fulfilling some place is??

How old are you, son??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    So you are saying that people who drink alcohol and smoke weed all have miserable lives?

That they are all depressed and are miserable?

No wonder you're so damn excited for this parade

I'm not a daily drinker or even a weekly drinker I only smoke, but right now I rarely do that because of my lifestyle.

However, if I could smoke everyday I would does that mean I live a miserable life?

Hopefully Eli waves at you! Then you can tell all your boys at work that Eli fukking Manning waved directly at you!

EDIT:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/46295568#null

looks like a blast!
    mark it off the bucket list!

What does weed smoking have to do with binge drinking or chain smoking cigarettes? You are an effin moron dude.

NYSportsGuy210

By the way...parade was packed as fcuk and EPIC! So glad I went....after party at Maxines bar was poppin too. Saw alot of fans also jump on topof and smash a police car too.

Felt like Mardi Gras.....it was terrific.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    By the way...parade was packed as fcuk and EPIC! So glad I went....after party at Maxines bar was poppin too. Saw alot of fans also jump on topof and smash a police car too.

Felt like Mardi Gras.....it was terrific.
    I can't wait for you to come in tomorrow ur pink slip will be on ur desk! Boss Hogg

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    I can't wait for you to come in tomorrow ur pink slip will be on ur desk! Boss Hogg

And when you learn how to read a thread let me know....

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    kid has no worries

I'm sure the wendys down the street from the McD's he works at will be hiring

NYSportsGuy210

Guys I am trying to post pictures and video from there only thing is most of you "Old Timers" in Players talk are a bunch of queer losers who coudln't win a bet if their lives depended on it.......or probably even get laid.

And two, I am starving haven't eaten any food all day. Gotta go pick up the Chinese food in 15 minutes. Still debating if I should show you guys what it feels like to go outside once in a while and enjoy life. In the mean time you little fruity fudge packers try to convince me.

PS - I have a bad feeling just laid down $220 on the OKC Thunder ML tonight. Fcuk me....I hope I win but knowing how rigged the NBA is and it is geared for corrupt African Americans, I might have to hedge this bet.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Does it feel "so much more fulfilling"?

Get the fukk out.

You just posted the other day that you would definitely be the youngest poster at the AC Bash. So how the fukk would you know how fulfilling some place is??

How old are you, son??
    I'm turning 24 in a couple of days, and I been through the entire east coast section due to me transporting cars from state to state. You're certainly trying very hard with all these snide remarks, yet I don't even take you seriously one bit. No one who thinks Tony Romo is a top 5 qb in this league should be taken serious. Keep trying, cowboy.

opie1988

I'm turning 24 in a couple of days, and I been through the entire east coast section due to me transporting cars from state to state. You're certainly trying very hard with all these snide remarks, yet I don't even take you seriously onIe bit. No one who thinks Tony Romo is a top 5 qb in this league should be taken serious. Keep trying, cowboy.
    First off......I said top 3, douche. Not top 5.

And look, kid....you know absolutely nothing about how "fulfilling" some place is to live simply because you drove a car thru there.

Now I want you to grow up, son....and quit acting so damn gay on here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Opie schooling the youth.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Opie schooling the youth.
    F@gs can't school anything but their own anuses dude. And OKC hit.....

NYSportsGuy210

First 123