CertainValor
    CertainValor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    There Is An 'I' In "Ring"

And "Win"

And "Champion"
    Points Awarded:

Maverick22 gave CertainValor 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    Kobe takes all those shots because he is the whole team. Lebron is surrounded by weapons. Kobe does not currently have that luxury
    Horsesh!t.

Kobe has probably the 2nd best Center and a top 5 Power Forward. You can't use that excuse. He has options.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Are any of those guys going to the hall of fame? Nope... didnt think so. He has 5 rings. He is a first ballot hall of famer.

Micheal Jordan HIMSELF gave Kobe a ringing endorsement.

That should be all a man needs. Let him take all the shots he wants, when its the fourth quarter. Who would you rather have the ball? Don't worry, I'll wait

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Horsesh!t.

Kobe has probably the 2nd best Center and a top 5 Power Forward. You can't use that excuse. He has options.
    I really can't understand why Kobe doesn't want to get them involved all game, for some stretches he feeds them then in the 4th he goes back to playing hero ball. It would be easier on himself and they would win games. They should just trade pau and bynum for Howard because there so underutilized it's pointless to have them both.

Obviously wade and bosh, plus mike miller, James jones, etc are better then the lakers supporting cast, but honestly, would Kobe pass to them? I really don't think he would.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Horsesh!t.

Yes, he has options, but he also has one of the worst PG's (at this stage of his career) and "small" forwards along side him as part of the starting five in the entire NBA. Add that to one of the three worst benches in the NBA and it's not going to bring home any titles or deep playoff runs without some changes.

zsr

They should just bring arenas in. Maybe he's healthy and has his speed back, if not it's a minimum contract. Zero risk there. Hell he's better then fisher. I know there starting him because of how much he's done for the franchise but the guy should not be playing more then 10 minutes a night. Huge liability at this point in his career.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Jeez, with kobe getting so much flack, you would think the NEW YORK KNICKS with ANTHONY would receive just as much flack. Not only is he a ball hog, but I think a ball hog with less skill than kobe. thoughts?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    Jeez, with kobe getting so much flack, you would think the NEW YORK KNICKS with ANTHONY would receive just as much flack. Not only is he a ball hog, but I think a ball hog with less skill than kobe. thoughts?
    Melo is getting a ton of flack, although in his defense he has the best clutch stats in the last 6 years or so, unreal clutch numbers.

I agree with you though. Same type of player without the rings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anthony never had the will to win

Lazy and does not care

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Yes, he has options, but he also has one of the worst PG's (at this stage of his career) and "small" forwards along side him as part of the starting five in the entire NBA. Add that to one of the three worst benches in the NBA and it's not going to bring home any titles or deep playoff runs without some changes.
    Just stating he has options, which he does. A strong 4 and 5.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    Everyone just knows that for a fact, and commented on the trade last year that the Knicks got the raw end of the deal. Knicks traded their core players for Melo and Chancey. Now they are just left with Melo, since Chancey is a Clipper now.

Melo is out for about 2 weeks with a groin injury. We will see how the Knicks respond.

jjgold

Kobe has to learn to win in the nba you get it inside
    He is not the man anymore and he needs to be told this
    Mike Brown needs to sit him down

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    At least he is willing to take the blame of missing shots on the fourth than not take one so he can pass the blame to other teammates that sounds like a winner Lebrick lmao yall Kobe haters will respect him when he's gone
    Exactly.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Kobe doesnt apologize for anything he refuses to say he was wrong when he kept jacking up shots when he was something like 6-28. He made the comment that every shot he took was a 'good' shot, even though several guys watching the tape pointed out open guy after open guy to him.

The guy didnt even apologize for using a gay slur against a ref. He had to read a prepared statement to the girl he raped. The guy has zero conscience, and is probably borderline psychopath.

jjgold

Kobe as a guy looks like pure scum
    Many say he ignores kids a lot unless he has to make fake public appearances required by league

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kobe as a guy looks like pure scum
    Many say he ignores kids a lot unless he has to make fake public appearances required by league
    inappropriate jj. your better then this

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

bumping old threads will get u an infraction

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    kobe = piece of shit