DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Giants, exsposed Pats injuries and weaknesses

Lets start off that I am a Pats fan, but I have bet against them from time to time. Yesterday I drank the kool aid. Its easy to look back and I think the term is the emporer has no clothing, meaning you could see all the flaws after the season is over. . There is no doubt what happened . The Pats are lacking a pass rush they can't put pressure on the qb's that have great off. lines The pats need a cornerback ,its been a long time since I saw an interception ran back. Brady's shelf life is showing he is not a threat to run, this opens up the defense ,they don't have to put anyone on him so the great defenses have even more strength when giants play philly they put two spies on vic thats why philly can beat them.The Pats have to go out and get a fullback or halfback that is a danger ,blasting holes inside and wearing down the defensive lines . until they meet most of these conditions they may not return to another superbowl, if I can clearly see their weaknesses imagine the coaches on other teams see.t the owner Mr. KRAFT GO OUT AND SPEND THE MONEY, AND AS MUCH AS THEY TRY TO KEEP A CHOIR BOYS IMAGE, its doing little good the great players are different , their animals and they can't turn that off .so get them and bring in coaches that can handle them just like they do in the circus they need lion tamers may have to get players that are proven and are leaving other teams.the great players. Closing I hope they will start working on improvement, and Bill last time you drafted all speedsters that couldn't play a lick. Bill get the proven players that are looking to go somewhere else when their contracts are finished.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I bet they trade all their first 3 rounds of picks for 20 6th round picks this year! Its getting rediculous they need to spend some on defense! and fire the GM Belichick....but keep the coach Belichick.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Exactly .

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

their defense was decent the past 2 games. if you asked bill would he take holding the ravens to 20 and NYG to 21 before the games and he absolutely would. the problem was brady is a little dinged up and a little off, and gronk was worthless. hes the best tight end in the game and wasnt a factor. if he was 100% and they played this game again i would take pats -5 in a second