will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

3 Super Bowl Comments

1. Eli Manning did what he does best and that's stay collected during crucial parts of the game. Great catch by Manningham (amazing) but also great pass by Manning. Both quarterbacks played well.

2. Justin Tuck deserved part of the MVP trophy or one should be made for a defensive player.

3. The worst of all for the Patriots. Wes Welker and Aaron Hernandez never let the Pats down in the regular season but in the biggest game of the season and one that will affect Brady and Belichick's legacy, they simply choked. Welker not catching that ball cost New England a 4th Super Bowl. I'm a New York/NJ guy but I was disappointed for Tom Brady.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

what did Hernandez do? serious question. I didn't watch the game too close

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    what did Hernandez do? serious question. I didn't watch the game too close

Hernandez dropped a pass that was right in his hands and the Patriots were desperate at that moment.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Don't forget Deon Branch's drop on that final drive. If he catches that the Pats end up right around midfield

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

at least mid field... if not more and gets out of bounds... ball might of been tipped a bit... u make ur money catching that pass... the pats lost the super bowl.. lot of dumb mistakes... 3 flags gave them 16 points