RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I didn't want that $40 anyways...

Just donating money to BetIslands. No big deal.

I already donated $75 on the Super Bowl last night.
    Attached Images  

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

I decided to do a mini-write up on this:
    1. I don't like betting individual bets on baseball, I always end up getting raped hard in the later innings. I'm a huge Reds fan, so i'll be focused on them daily anyways, but this increases interest for sure.
    2. The Reds win the division, don't they? +2500 for a team very likely to make the playoffs? I'm all over that.
    3. Mat Latos is the Ace that the Reds have needed over the past couple years. Their starting 5 is going to be very good from start to bottom.
    4. I have MLB.TV; even though I live in VA, I can watch every game.
    5. Really? +2500 for an expected Playoff team? Yes please.

All my Reds fan friends think there's value in this.
    The two people who don't see any value in this are Cubs and Pirates fans (Coincidence?)
    $40 is 2 bottles of Sky Vodka or a HUGE bottle of 1800. I think I can live without that

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

of the simulated the mlb season 25 times im sure Cincy would win at least one title. especially since they are making the playoffs most likely. even 15-1 is good odds on that bet

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

w fielder gone, the cubs history, and the cardinals w alot of x-factors that could go bad... half the fight is to get into the playoffs, once u are in there anything can happen... I think the cardianls will win, but I cant say there is no value in +2500 for the reds, who knows what goes down during the season... walt jockety is a mad genius

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Puppy, you've inspired me. Bet is now $50 to win $1250. My alcohol money is slowly going towards BetIslands.

Although, about to cash out 1k off the site. May have to go back to Vegas.