FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Lost it all on the Pats

3 weeks of winning, over 6k. Put half on the Pats moneyline before game, doubled up with the rest at halftime.

3 weeks of grinding, all gone.

Pats win Im living the highlife. Now, i've hit an all time low. Depressed, drunk/hungover posting sob stories to you guys on here.

Where to even go from here? Nothing to bet on but NBA and College hoops and thats such a crapshoot....

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear man... sound like an action junkie... action junkies built Vegas.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Start looking more into non-US sports. Always plenty of action to be had for the gambling junkie..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Last 21 days of betting I had won 18/21 of those days with smart, efficient grinding. The Superbowl and prestige surrounding it got the best of me and I "had to fire big". I went 0-6 today and lost it all, its pathetic.

I feel like every square in the world cashed but me. I have friends from highschool who just recreationally bet big games for fun, I look on my facebook with kids who know nothing about sports and they all had Giants also. Im sick to my stomache...

RoadFavorites$$$

avoid non us sports! they play in some shitty australian basketball league for a reason, it is like betting on the WNBA!

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Last 21 days of betting I had won 18/21 of those days with smart, efficient grinding. The Superbowl and prestige surrounding it got the best of me and I "had to fire big". I went 0-6 today and lost it all, its pathetic.

I feel like every square in the world cashed but me. I have friends from highschool who just recreationally bet big games for fun, I look on my facebook with kids who know nothing about sports and they all had Giants also. Im sick to my stomache...
    I feel bad for you. I do because I've been there. I've grinded to a huge roll before to lose it all in a day. Probably every gambler has done that at least once. I've grown up a little bit. I lost a college basketball bet today for being a homer and betting on Illinois, and instead of going all in on the super bowl, I put a medium sized bet on the under 54 which I was going to do either way. Just gotta bet each game as if the bet before it never happened, win or lose.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

dont be depressed you douchebag, we've all been there

learn from this and never do it again

only two ways to make money gambling

1) money management

or

2) hit and run

if you have made two or more bets in your life then no. 2 is no longer an option

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Get back to the grind. You had some success recently, so just pick that up.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Hard to not be tilted by this. Might try a few bets tomorrow if I don't make some back I'll prob take a few weeks off until march madness maybe

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it sucks, but shake it off and get back in the game.

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, but you are bookies the best friend!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Bankroll mangement

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most guys lose because of that this guy did

There is no end and or goal

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

shit happens. move on.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

3 weeks of winning, over 6k. Put half on the Pats moneyline before game, doubled up with the rest at halftime.

3 weeks of grinding, all gone.

Pats win Im living the highlife. Now, i've hit an all time low. Depressed, drunk/hungover posting sob stories to you guys on here.

Where to even go from here? Nothing to bet on but NBA and College hoops and thats such a crapshoot....

borrow money from your grandparents or your girlfriends
    sell your car
    get a loan from a bank
    bet on credit
    just dont rob any grocery stores
    if you cant do these then get a job at mcdonalds. i started working at mcdonalds again last week as a janitor you can use me as a reference

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hard to not be tilted by this. Might try a few bets tomorrow if I don't make some back I'll prob take a few weeks off until march madness maybe
    C'mon Flipper! Cash your next big wager pal.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the only way for an action player to win in this game is to become the house.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Stupid bet in the first place!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You were lucky to hit 18/21 in the first place. Easy come, easy go.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

usually when i go on a huge run, say ur 18 of 21 streak i ALWAYS make a nice withdrawl so this doesnt happen and even if u lose it the withdrawl u made makes it not hurt very bad....thats just my advice, after being where u are today b4, and never being there again

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

sorry for your loss bro

Hopefully you learned a lesson though. It is just one game that is no different from any of the ones you played over the last few weeks and should have been treated as such.

I put a unit and a half down that was spread over 3 prop bets. I went 2-1 and won a half unit. I wish I would have played more since the under would have cashed and the other handful of props would have fared well. My point is that I didn't go crazy and I bet about the same amount I would have on any other game.

Get out of your funk and get back to grinding out winners and get that $$ back