jigger11
    jigger11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

karabukspor v samsunspor feb6th

Hi any one know why this Turkish game is being played on Monday 6th I have placed big bets on the game in England and arbed against the net but this game was due to play today Feb 5th! there are different rules on the web sites saying if the game was postponed and not played within 24hours the bets are void but also there re different rules for re arrannged games ie williamhill: . A re-arranged match is one where the venue or opponents are different to those known to us when our coupon is produced. In the event of a change of venue not being published or made known to us at the time coupons are produced, bets will stand provided the venue is not switched to the opponent's ground, in which case selections for that match will be made void.

So I am unsure if the bets will stand or not any advice?

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

The game was always scheduled to be played tomorrow.

If the book has listed it with the wrong date, it is best to check with them directly.

jigger11
    jigger11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ok thanks all bookmakers had this game for today and now have all changed it , i thought it might be bad weather or something,I tried to look on the karabukspor web site but all in Turkish!