crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

sure you did kerrywood. just like that $5000 bet you made on a baseball under and posted a forged ticket with different odds?

btw, have you paid back that betpoints loan yet? or have you stiffed him like you will stiff for this -300 loser?

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

i posted a $7037 ticket from manadalay bay bro. sorry, but you're SOL here. that is a bigger ticket than you've ever cashed and probably is bigger than your career winnings.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Why would you parlay it when betting either side is good especially with the handicap? Did you want to lose money? Was already good profit with the spreads in the superbowl yet you wanted to add illinois? How about next time you give me half your bet and I'll kick you in the nuts and we will call it a day?

RoadFavorites$$$

lol obama 4 more years, what a brain dead fukk

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    http://www.mynbadraft.com/2012-NBA-Mock-Draft

This one has Leonard at 14. I see another one has him at 12, and another one has him at 9.

Leonard is going to be a top 15 pick. Maybe top 10. The guy is unreal and Northwestern had no one who could guard him.
    Miles Leonard is a solid player, but "unreal"?

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Why would you parlay it when betting either side is good especially with the handicap? Did you want to lose money? Was already good profit with the spreads in the superbowl yet you wanted to add illinois? How about next time you give me half your bet and I'll kick you in the nuts and we will call it a day?
    This was actually in a parlay to be honest. Pittsburgh ML, MSU moneyline, and illinois ML that paid out above even money.

Fukked my day for sure, but it was $750... Win some, lose some. I got my super bowl bet in now for $1250, hope to at least be up on the day.

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Miles Leonard is a solid player, but "unreal"?

You were laughing at top 10 draft pick and any mock draft has him near there. I don't think you really know what you're talking about here man.. no offense.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

this guy is kerrywood, a well known liar, stiff, scammer, ********** artist and a fake law student.

no one loses more -300 & up favs like this con-artist.

Demonata

This was actually in a parlay to be honest. Pittsburgh ML, MSU moneyline, and illinois ML that paid out above even money. Fukked my day for sure, but it was $750... Win some, lose some. I got my super bowl bet in now for $1250, hope to at least be up on the day.
    Sorry it's just the odds are already good for the superbowl whether you pick giants spread or new england spread. No point in adding illinois IMO. Best of luck in your next picks but I would rather parlay two heavily favored teams together than those teams.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That Leonard guy is an oaf. All he does is stand around the basket and wait for someone to lob him the ball. Top ten my hide.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this guy is kerrywood, a well known liar, stiff, scammer, ********** artist and a fake law student. no one loses more -300 & up favs like this con-artist.
    Oh. So he may be the next lang?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    sure you did kerrywood. just like that $5000 bet you made on a baseball under and posted a forged ticket with different odds?

btw, have you paid back that betpoints loan yet? or have you stiffed him like you will stiff for this -300 loser?

no answer, kerrywood?

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Also some on Illinois -6.

Northwestern hasn't won in Assembly Hall since the 90's. Don't see that changing today.
    Nice square play

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Oh. So he may be the next lang?

he makes lang look like billy walters.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You were laughing at top 10 draft pick and any mock draft has him near there. I don't think you really know what you're talking about here man.. no offense.
    I've watched a dozen Illinois games this year, and if he's a Top-10 pick, it might be the most shallow draft class ever.

First 12